Possibility for free users to be allowed two bots at once?

purplewatilla

Allow for two accounts / bots at the same time for free users, rather than limiting us to one client that allows two accounts.  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Allow for two accounts / bots at the same time for free users, rather than limiting us to one client that allows two accounts.

• I support this change.
    • I do not support this change.
    • This change would not effect me.

It currently says that it allows two bots, but it seems they must be in the same client? For me, when I have 2 bots running in the same client I tend to get more errors, and the client as a whole will freeze up and break after a period of time. It's very nice to be able close only one account when the client breaks, rather than both. So I was just wondering if anyone else supported the idea of them changing it from two accounts being used rather than just limiting to one client...

TL;DR: Allow us two clients with one account each, rather than forcing us to use one client with two accounts.

Edited by purplewatilla

no support

you have to understand keeping this site and bot up takes money and time.

everything from vip to sponsor goes to the support of the bot and forum.

im tired of people who only want the free stuff but never understood the amount of money and time it costs to keep bots and a forum running.

9 minutes ago, purplewatilla said:

It currently says that it allows two bots, but it seems they must be in the same client? For me, when I have 2 bots running in the same client I tend to get more errors, and the client as a whole will freeze up and break after a period of time. It's very nice to be able close only one account when the client breaks, rather than both. So I was just wondering if anyone else supported the idea of them changing it from two accounts being used rather than just limiting to one client...

TL;DR: Allow us two clients with one account each, rather than forcing us to use one client with two accounts.

Just now, M I S T said:

Pay for VIP it's awesome!

I can sell vouchers. ;) 1.1m 07 GP/ 1 USD $

I've done VIP and Sponser in the past i liked having multiple bots and cheaper scripts ect and the sexy blue obvi. But now that im cheap i have to deal with adds and the one running at a time which is fine. when i unfuck my money up ill be back to purple or blue. for paying nothing we get a nice amount of free bots, may not be as good as paid/private scripts but its still nice

• Like 1