WTB MAIN/ZERKER THAT I CAN RECOVER.

wer1sdf2

7 hours ago, Maldesto said:

:mald: why do stats not matter? Seems you are trying to buy an account just to scam people with that you can keep selling and recovering.

How? I'm going to use a middleman. Also, I had 2 accounts I bought that was recovered by the original owner. Just trying to avoid that. Also, your a moderator on this forum, why are you such an asshole? A quick search would determine that I had bought over 30$ worth of vip and like 20$ worth in scripts from this site...

Edited by wer1sdf2

4 minutes ago, wer1sdf2 said:

How? I'm going to use a middleman. Also, I had 2 accounts I bought that was recovered by the original owner. Just trying to avoid that. Also, your a moderator on this forum, why are you such an asshole? A quick search would determine that I had bought over 30$ worth of vip and like 20$ worth in scripts from this site...

Accounts can always be recovered by the original creator. Always.

2 minutes ago, Night said:

Accounts can always be recovered by the original creator. Always.

How? I mean they can be recovered, but I can just recover it back if I have the info? So what would be the point? I mean like in the end if too many requests shoot through it's just going to be locked.

Edited by wer1sdf2

Just now, Night said:

Nope, Jagex will always rule in favor of the original owner. Plus, they could recover the account and take all your valuables off it at any time.

I mean I'm looking for an account with recovery questions set, like an old acc, that can go through a recovery test. Also I would just use a bank pin...