Any script for Ranged skill?

CaTiiRe

2 minutes ago, uta said:

https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/2

Look around there should be couple range scripts

Quality shit post.

OP, most combat scripts work fine with ranged, just search the thread before buying or using if it's free. If you're a high level, try doing NMZ with toxic blowpipe. Good exp/hr, but expensive.

The only problem with using combat script is that it will be hard to pick up the arrows. So make sure you use avas.

Now good FREE combat scripts are Juggles and Polymorphism's. Juggles, I like because it allows you to bank so you can let it do its thing. On the other hand Poly's lets, you train at experiments. 

Edited by Panda

If you're willing to shell out a few dollars and grab something premium, I can recommend you my Sand crabs script (no bias whatsoever, promise!! :char:) If you're interested, just let me know for a trial. (Yes, it supports ammo looting!)

If not, there are a bunch of great free alternatives that people have mentioned. Perhaps you could try out Macro Killer (by Alek)?

Sorry for the shameless plug (:

Apa

27 minutes ago, CaTiiRe said:

I was searching any script for ranged skill but I only see combat, I'm sorry about my ignorance but I dont know if it is the script I have to use to level up Ranged? Any script for ranged and defence at the same time? Thanks for support

alot of scripts do have options to take arrows from the ground etc.

every combat script should also work for ranged

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Mio said:

Alek's "Macro Killer" supports range and picking up arrows. :) 

It is a free script under "Combat"

:) nice 

I recommend perfect fighter as Czar is top notch! Just make sure you use breaks and bot with care, don't run the script for multiple hours at a time.. Run it for 1-2 hours with breaks and take a real break.

• Like 1