Dispute: IlliniGuy

Sociopath

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, IlliniGuy said:

Also he doesn't even know that "he" only got 42 hunter, I got the next level when I logged on the account

Picture of acc stats when I logged on: https://gyazo.com/fef64f73c7f9f2a8cb5c084b6c331fbf

and inventory (so he can't say he put a lot of gold on the acc): https://gyazo.com/9cb526c9f60643f6b08152a0563dbcf0

Nice. @Sociopath any word you'd like to say on that :)

Just now, Maldesto said:

Nice. @Sociopath any word you'd like to say on that :)

Nope I have nothing to add,

Also there was no agreement that I would do this order by hand. So suspecting me of botting his account is not a valid reason to change the password with out warning. 

Thanks for dealing with this. :) - was only a couple catches from 43 hunter. 

Edited by Sociopath

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Sociopath said:

Also there was no agreement that I would do this order by hand. So suspecting me of botting his account is not a valid reason to change the password with out warning. 

@IlliniGuy any agreement by hand only?

12 minutes ago, Sociopath said:

He wasn't only a couple catches from 43 hunter. https://gyazo.com/311d00a7e5c10bf020ecfe16e6c87d43

4.1k xp is almost the full level of 42-43.

1 minute ago, Maldesto said:

@IlliniGuy any agreement by hand only?

We never had an agreement on hand done or by bot (didn't mention it, just assumed it was gonna be by hand, like the last service he did for me) although I'm sure if you ask anyone that commented on that thread they knew they were going to have to do it by hand.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, IlliniGuy said:

We never had an agreement on hand done or by bot (didn't mention it, just assumed it was gonna be by hand, like the last service he did for me) although I'm sure if you ask anyone that commented on that thread they knew they were going to have to do it by hand.

I can't go off assumptions and you have no proof he botted yet you change the password. 

• Administrator

1. Did you bot or not is the question I want the honest answer. Has nothing to do with result just for record. You still get 100% of servicefor him breaking tos 

2. Illini please pm me and maybe I can talk to you about why you are refunding the full amount or remaining in Twc.

3. No feedback will be given for this service positive or negative 

4. I completely blame myself for this and our tos not being correct with the botting specifics. We will now change it to all services are to be done by hand unless asked not to or prior agreement not the other way around.

Even though our tos is outdated it was still your responsibility to read the tos and make sure you followed it or made prior agreements.

Just now, Mio said:

@Sociopath did you bot on the account and if you did what script did you use?

As it was stated previously, there was no agreement about the service being hand done, so you will not be in trouble.

I did yes, I used Nullhunter. And tried an offsite script, but Nullhunter was way better - good script. Did 9 - 19 by hand as Nullhunter doesn't support copper longtails. I was very careful with breaks and etc and since I didn't have bank access had to bring my main on to transfer supplies/teleports etc.. 

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Sociopath said:

I did yes, I used Nullhunter. And tried an offsite script, but Nullhunter was way better - good script. Did 9 - 19 by hand as Nullhunter doesn't support copper longtails. I was very careful with breaks and etc and since I didn't have bank access had to bring my main on to transfer supplies/teleports etc.. 

Thanks for admitting it, can you accept payment for the levels you got? So he doesn't have to pay the full amount since this is kinda a sticky situation. If you agree to that it would be muchh appreciated if not he will have to pay the whole thing.

31 minutes ago, Sociopath said:

And I want to apologise to all moderators for this complete waste of everyones time. 

That's what we are here for, but wasting our time instead of admitting it looks bad. We just try to get to the truth that's it. We aren't bias in our decisions hence he still has to pay you if you don't accept payment for exp gained.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Thanks for admitting it, can you accept payment for the levels you got? So he doesn't have to pay the full amount since this is kinda a sticky situation. If you agree to that it would be muchh appreciated if not he will have to pay the whole thing.

Can I get maybe half, and right now? I could do that :) 

And I wouldn't lie to you. <3 

The xp rates for the low levels of hunter are unbelievably low.

Edited by Sociopath