Dispute: IlliniGuy

Sociopath

Disputed member: [@IlliniGuy]

Thread Link:

Explanation: 

Was half way doing this for @IlliniGuy I got him 9 - 43 hunter and now he has changed the account password and isn't responding on Skype. 

I had a lot of faith in this user and had already done a Torso for them for 5M, so I'm hoping there is a reason for the password change but i've been advised by my friend who owns a service that I should make a dispute right away as there is no reason for a customer to change the password during a service and it's actually against the rules for them to do so. 

Ideally @IlliniGuy get's back to me and allows me to continue the service, or pays me at least 50% of the 8M for doing 9 - 43.

@IlliniGuy seems like a good guy so I'm really confused as to what's going on, 8M for 9 - 63 hunter is extremely cheap so haven't really got time for issues like this. 

Evidence: 

removed by staff

Just to confirm, I haven't received any payments for this order. @IlliniGuy if this is some kind of mistake or something, i'll understand but if you were going to change the password you should have told me so I known not to make a dispute. Changing password with out warning and then not replying to Skype messages is sketchy. 

dhRMBr.jpg

• Sad 1

Sorry, tried to get in contact with @Maldesto when I changed password but didn't get a reply. I changed the password because I thought he was botting on my account. I asked him "hows it going?" and then asked him to send screenshots of the stats,  but he never replied to either of those messages, while still being on the account and gaining xp.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, IlliniGuy said:

Sorry, tried to get in contact with @Maldesto when I changed password but didn't get a reply. I changed the password because I thought he was botting on my account. I asked him "hows it going?" and then asked him to send screenshots of the stats,  but he never replied to either of those messages, while still being on the account and gaining xp.

You didn't contact me buddy. 

1 minute ago, Maldesto said:

You didn't contact me buddy. 

Messaged you on chatbox, buddy. But that's what I was going to ask, if he was botting or not on my account. If not I don't mind paying him for the levels he's done, but like I said I thought he was botting on my account so I instantly changed passwords, especially since he wasn't replying.

Edited by IlliniGuy

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, IlliniGuy said:

There's nothing there that says what to do if you think you're account is being botted on. I feel like this is a special situation, because why would I just let him continue botting on the account for it to get banned?

You don't get to make that call, without breaking a TOS. Read the second bullet point.

Informing my mods to handle it from here, as I'm going to work.

Also he doesn't even know that "he" only got 42 hunter, I got the next level when I logged on the account

Picture of acc stats when I logged on: https://gyazo.com/fef64f73c7f9f2a8cb5c084b6c331fbf

and inventory (so he can't say he put a lot of gold on the acc): https://gyazo.com/9cb526c9f60643f6b08152a0563dbcf0

Edited by IlliniGuy
Edit: Changed links to ones with username blocked out

11 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

You don't get to make that call, without breaking a TOS. Read the second bullet point.

Informing my mods to handle it from here, as I'm going to work.

Like I said, I tried to contact you before I did it but I got no reply, and I had to leave, so it was either do nothing and my account has a high chance of getting banned for botting hunter, or change the password.

Edited by IlliniGuy