Guide to Gold Farming 2.0

Juggles

10 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Nice post, would just like to add. You need to be persistent, things won't always work out 100% straight away to your expectations, keep persisting.

Exactly. When I started farming, I was down -$100 but made it back once I figured out how to farm properly. It's the same as any other business 

How much did the initial investment cost, you mentioned you were down 100$ at one point. Is this from all combined initial investments, a few stupid mistakes, etc? I know it's not quick money and I also am learning from mistakes of others and my own, but how long did it take for you to finally "grasp" what to do to?

3 hours ago, Colorless said:

How much did the initial investment cost, you mentioned you were down 100$ at one point. Is this from all combined initial investments, a few stupid mistakes, etc? I know it's not quick money and I also am learning from mistakes of others and my own, but how long did it take for you to finally "grasp" what to do to?

Looking back at my old posts/threads, I look so dumb. I was asking similar questions that a lot of new gold farmers ask now such as "Where should i bot to make money", "Should i use public or private scripts", etc. 

Everyone starts somewhere.

I lost over $100 when starting out, mostly due to overpaying for a private script that I could write for myself now within 30 minutes. I also wasted money on accounts and proxies and a lot of my time. 

Took me like 2 months to finally realize how to properly gold farm and make good profits. I spent like a month learning how to program before I got back into gold farming and then started farming on a small scale. Over time I got bigger and bigger and now im to the point that my whole farm is automated and i have to do no work except load new .txt files every once in a while when all my accounts have been used. 

It's a journey but it is well worth it. People need to see gold farming as a business. When you start a new business, you're not going to make insane profits at first. You might even lose some money at first. But with anything, if you stick with it long enough and build off of your mistakes, you'll figure it out and it'll get easier. 

• Like 1