Guide to Gold Farming 2.0

Juggles

Hey juggles, since you suicide bot daily (do you break?), how often do your accs get banned on the weekdays/weekends and how long are you able to bot for before getting banned? I heard suicide botting on weekends is ideal because you wont be banned during those three days but i tried that last weekend on saturday and got banned the following sunday morning. 

Also how much gp per hr do your methods range if you dont mind saying. Do different accs have different gp methods and do you vary gp methods on one account or only suicide one gp method?

I aspire to make a gold farming income just like yours. Please insight with some of your valuable knowledge :)

Edited by ElloPOPz

15 hours ago, ElloPOPz said:

Hey juggles, since you suicide bot daily (do you break?), how often do your accs get banned on the weekdays/weekends and how long are you able to bot for before getting banned? I heard suicide botting on weekends is ideal because you wont be banned during those three days but i tried that last weekend on saturday and got banned the following sunday morning. 

Also how much gp per hr do your methods range if you dont mind saying. Do different accs have different gp methods and do you vary gp methods on one account or only suicide one gp method?

I aspire to make a gold farming income just like yours. Please insight with some of your valuable knowledge :)

My accounts usually last 3-7 days. And sorry cant say how much GP/HOUR but i suggest trying a lot of different things until you find what works. 

2 hours ago, coolkidson said:

how much do you profit a month from this?

Enough to pay college tuition :boge:

Edited by Juggles

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...