[Stable Build] OSBot 2.4.137/8 - Thread fixes / AutoLogin

Alek

Please test this version out; I spent a lot of time trying to make some fixes to various issues - especially when trying to stop scripts and restart them. One example would be trying to stop a script during a random event, it would ignore your request then throw errors. For instance in the AutoLogin, pressing stop would essentially do nothing. Now if you try, it will stop even when it's not finished typing your username/password. Talking about AutoLogin, I went ahead and added a "remember username" check that warns members if they have it enabled.

Let me know if you feel the client is more responsive, or perhaps less responsive.

-Alek

• Like 9
5 hours ago, Alek said:

Download: https://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.4.137.jar

Please test this version out; I spent a lot of time trying to make some fixes to various issues - especially when trying to stop scripts and restart them. One example would be trying to stop a script during a random event, it would ignore your request then throw errors. For instance in the AutoLogin, pressing stop would essentially do nothing. Now if you try, it will stop even when it's not finished typing your username/password. Talking about AutoLogin, I went ahead and added a "remember username" check that warns members if they have it enabled.

Let me know if you feel the client is more responsive, or perhaps less responsive.

-Alek

Holy shit I think this update finally fixed the input enable/disable bug for me. Gotta do a little bit more testing will get back to you on my thread in the bug section.

Edited by Alen
  • Like 2
On 9/2/2017 at 5:25 AM, Alek said:

Download: https://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.4.137.jar

-Alek

Always wanted this update, will be doing some tests, I can't test for input enable/disable though cuz it never happened to me :doge:

• Like 2
  • Alek locked this topic