Dispute on aaron

Tehgousch

3 hours ago, Maldesto said:

I'm not hiding evidence that has no personal information bud.

I've been out and already saidnill refund as soon as possible the dispute wasn't necessary but obviously it's a precaruon he wants to go by

obviously with the situation in hand I want this resolved ASAP and if he had given me time to actually speak then that wouldn't have been a problem.

I apologise for the position I have put you in and will get this resolved as soon as I can

3 hours ago, Maldesto said:

I'm not hiding evidence that has no personal information bud.

Obivously he said that he had paid 150m which he had paid 145m which comes to like 13gp\xp which then calculates to a 120m refund.

I do want this resolved ASAP and I was beings truthful with him although there's like 3-4 weeks available to finish this service but with the recent encounters I have received I would have preffered to refund.

I have rarely been on my computer lately and I explained the situation to him anyway

22 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

I can confirm it was 145m not 150m in the video provided 

I'll refund him as soon as I am available too, under the circumstances i was straight with him and told him the situation.

I still had 3 weeks tocomplete this service but because of the circumstances I don't think I could forfill the full order.

If I can I will try and get someone to refund on my behalf until I can refund him otherwise it'll be a few days for me to refund.

4 hours ago, Maldesto said:

I can confirm it was 145m not 150m in the video provided 

MB it was just 145m

But my problem is communication, 

I've been asking for a week if he will be able to finish with a yes for answer every time without results, and regarding refund, he never answers when he is going to refund.

I'm don't wanna be that guys but if he doesn't pay back I won't be able to do anything, it is just wasting my money paying for members,

I don't want to give him 24h notice since I know he got IRL trouble but I need to know when he will be able to pay, all I'm asking for. And if possible, pay to a mod or anything so I get it back since he is avoiding the question

13 hours ago, Deceiver said:

Unfortunately no, although he is more than welcome to come back after repaying you. 

I'll kindly take the ban until I have this resolved, I understand it's just a precaution.

I should have this all sorted within the week.

I apologise about the situation and appreciate the cooperation between the staff team to come to a decision so quickly.

I have spoke to gousch and told him I'll have it sorted within the week and should speak to him on a daily basis if possible.

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

I'll kindly take the ban until I have this resolved, I understand it's just a precaution.

I should have this all sorted within the week.

I apologise about the situation and appreciate the cooperation between the staff team to come to a decision so quickly.

I have spoke to gousch and told him I'll have it sorted within the week and should speak to him on a daily basis if possible.

No problem at all.

User has been banned and will be unbanned once he has paid back his debts. Dispute closed.