Gaming Give Away!

Jeff

Ok, first off. Don't like this shitty thread unless you actually want to thank me. I don't want free likes, or some stupid stuff so don't say that. 

I am giving away these keys for free...

Dead Space Origin Key
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
Medal of Honor Origin Key

If you want any of them, just say which one. And only 1 and i'll randomly generate a number once I feel it's adequate. If you post twice you're automatically out of the drawing. 

I am going to keep this going til I get like 50 or some posts probably. If any of you have any keys that you want to giveaway you can pm me if you want to do it on this thread and I will give you credit. Or you can make ur own thread, whatever floats ur ****

You can also donate https://www.humblebundle.com/ and get all the games plus more for just 5 dollars. Good deal wink.png
Also if you want say, 1 specific game like Medal of Honor, you get all the games besides Bf3, and sims 3 for only 1 dollar. But I do recommend just donating 5 dollars, as it is for charity and you do get bf3.
Edited by Wowzoor
  • Like 7

I´d like Mirror´s edge

Btw this is a really nice think your doing here

I am REALLY sorry but, I put this on before my friend got to see the list of games I had to giveaway. By coincidence he chose that one, so I am going to give it to him. But you can edit your post and put any other game. Sorry :(