AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

49 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

@Eagle Scripts nice updates! is it only possible to use canifis with Ectophial? Cuz u know u can use charter ship from anywhere to go to port phasmatys --> walk to canifis farming patches without need of ghost ahoy quest / ectophial / or any amultes or anything. it's enough to finish Pries in peril quest.

Also, profile saving does not work on Linux

As of now Ectophial is indeed the only TraversingMethod to get to Canifis. The chartering is currently not always properly working with the webwalker and I haven't had time to look into implementing my own chartering system. When it appears that the chartering is needed for a lot of users, I might look into it.

Please get me more information on the profile saving: what is working and what is not working? Are any errors getting thrown?

4 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

As of now Ectophial is indeed the only TraversingMethod to get to Canifis. The chartering is currently not always properly working with the webwalker and I haven't had time to look into implementing my own chartering system. When it appears that the chartering is needed for a lot of users, I might look into it.

Please get me more information on the profile saving: what is working and what is not working? Are any errors getting thrown?

No errors, i add name for profile when i'm done with GUI, i click save GUI and nothing happens. I have seen this problems with GUI not saving profiles on Linux distro many many times on different scripts. From what i understand, when i click save profile, script can not generate file with saved GUI info into OSBOT folder for some reason.

And i'm like 100% positive everyone would be happy to see charter ship implemented on a canifis patch. Thing is you can reach every single patch very easy without doing any too much quests or skilling, including this one, if you have charter ship supported. If no - then you have to do long and boring Ghost ahoy quest + skilling + it gives you decent amount of prayer == ruined low prayer pure for those, who use this on their pure (like me : D ) . While pries in peril is +- must on any pure so it's no big deal ?

Anyways, do as you think is best, but i think support for charter ship to canifis patch would be great feature.

41 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

No errors, i add name for profile when i'm done with GUI, i click save GUI and nothing happens. I have seen this problems with GUI not saving profiles on Linux distro many many times on different scripts. From what i understand, when i click save profile, script can not generate file with saved GUI info into OSBOT folder for some reason.

And i'm like 100% positive everyone would be happy to see charter ship implemented on a canifis patch. Thing is you can reach every single patch very easy without doing any too much quests or skilling, including this one, if you have charter ship supported. If no - then you have to do long and boring Ghost ahoy quest + skilling + it gives you decent amount of prayer == ruined low prayer pure for those, who use this on their pure (like me : D ) . While pries in peril is +- must on any pure so it's no big deal ?

Anyways, do as you think is best, but i think support for charter ship to canifis patch would be great feature.

I'll have a thought about it. I won't be able to keep pushing big updates at this frequency though.

15 hours ago, mini tity said:

I'm just a little confused as to why you mentioned the falador patches using an amulet of glory?  The script already uses the glory to get to falador patch if you have the glory equipped when starting up the script.

It is weird that every time character teleports to falador first with teleport tablet,

and then uses amulet of glory.

And, it wastes one inventory space.

And, the script has no web walking only option for now.

Edited by stam dato

My bot had atleast 8 composts in 1 run (I am using all 5 herb patches and nothing else) and it would do actions twice (it pours compost once and then uses the bucket on the patch) and also had problems dropping items. When it tried to select Use Herb it failed a few times and accidentally dropped the herb, it worked on the next herb and managed to note them with the tool lep.

3 hours ago, stam dato said:

Could you add Fenkenstrain's castle teleport tablet to get to Canifis?

Please tell me more about this one. Never heard of it.

1 hour ago, Gwansky said:

My bot had atleast 8 composts in 1 run (I am using all 5 herb patches and nothing else) and it would do actions twice (it pours compost once and then uses the bucket on the patch) and also had problems dropping items. When it tried to select Use Herb it failed a few times and accidentally dropped the herb, it worked on the next herb and managed to note them with the tool lep.

Are you using a special setting in the OSBot client such as lowcpu or mirror mode?

3 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Are you using a special setting in the OSBot client such as lowcpu or mirror mode?

No. However, I sometimes use my accounts in another osbot instance and when I do I get them back to a bank before the script runs. I remove the items that the script puts in my inventory and don't place them back in before the next run. One more thing that has happened quite a few times to me is while using the tithe farm teleport it would try scrolling down and then spaz out trying to click the Tithe farm minigame choice but the scroll hasn't been done successfully. When the script doesn't find the minigame teleport option it gives up and starts traversing to tithe farm directly. 

24 minutes ago, Gwansky said:

No. However, I sometimes use my accounts in another osbot instance and when I do I get them back to a bank before the script runs. I remove the items that the script puts in my inventory and don't place them back in before the next run. One more thing that has happened quite a few times to me is while using the tithe farm teleport it would try scrolling down and then spaz out trying to click the Tithe farm minigame choice but the scroll hasn't been done successfully. When the script doesn't find the minigame teleport option it gives up and starts traversing to tithe farm directly. 

Try to get me a GIF of the issues :) .

22 minutes ago, Plaxonn said:

Any plans of adding trees?

Not as of now. Maybe lateron down the line.