AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

9 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

Ahh Thank you I noticed it 9 hours later is it a 24 hour trial? Not sure if its a OSBOT webwalking issue it teleported to karamja with the glory an walked all the way to the glider almost getting killed by spiders. Took the glider to al-kharid and proceeded to walk to falador from there (It didn't cause any errors in logs.)

Edited by takeovertheworld

On 8/16/2022 at 6:37 PM, takeovertheworld said:

Ahh Thank you I noticed it 9 hours later is it a 24 hour trial? Not sure if its a OSBOT webwalking issue it teleported to karamja with the glory an walked all the way to the glider almost getting killed by spiders. Took the glider to al-kharid and proceeded to walk to falador from there (It didn't cause any errors in logs.)

That sounds like the webwalker, make sure to use the appropriate traversing method to ensure it won't take unexpected routes :).

As for the trial, I believe I granted you a 12 hour one.

• Heart 1

The script is unusable in its current state and for sure requires some rework...

Character movement at ardougne patches is sus af if alottments are enabled, its far from human like... Will get you reported instantly and banned eventually...

(Yes, i got 1 day ban after doing 2x runs....)

Missing lots of teleport methods... so the script basicly requires high lvl poh
-no magic support
-no ardy cloak
-no explorer ring

-no amulet o glory draynor....

also when using gnome glider traversing the script doesnt understand to use ring of dueling al kharid teleport...
oh and when using ring of glory falador park teleport.... sometimes the script just keeps using the teleport over and over again,

goes to bank for new ring and loop continues....

pepe-the-frog-sad.gif

Edited by Jesg0un

12 hours ago, Jesg0un said:

The script is unusable in its current state and for sure requires some rework...

Character movement at ardougne patches is sus af if alottments are enabled, its far from human like... Will get you reported instantly and banned eventually...

(Yes, i got 1 day ban after doing 2x runs....)

Missing lots of teleport methods... so the script basicly requires high lvl poh
-no magic support
-no ardy cloak
-no explorer ring

-no amulet o glory draynor....

also when using gnome glider traversing the script doesnt understand to use ring of dueling al kharid teleport...
oh and when using ring of glory falador park teleport.... sometimes the script just keeps using the teleport over and over again,

goes to bank for new ring and loop continues....

pepe-the-frog-sad.gif

The script is usable in its current state because people have received multiple 99s. Whether you feel like it's human-like enough is indeed up for debate but that's a matter of perspective.

As for methods to traverse; there are 19 different methods to choose from, all with their own options as well, which appears to be sufficient for nearly all users. I'm afraid I can't cater to everybody's needs.

If you're experiencing actual bugs though, feel free to report them to me via Discord.