AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently in a pretty poor state, doesnt recognise willow tree's and breaks when planting them, wont remove planted tree's that you have manually planted and checked before can't even code in that if the tree has been checked for health and has a pick fruit/chop down option to remove it and continue the farm run. It won't even let you know it hasn't interacted with the patch so unless you watch it or manually remove EVERY tree before you start the bot.

Doesn't use basic traversal methods like tele to ardy walk south 30 coins boat with barnaby to Brimhaven fruit tree, uses long convoluted walking and teleport methods unless you have scrolls of redirection for brimhaven tele tabs.

spams the world hopper while in combat with spiders @ brimhaven and tai bwo wannai trio (calquat) until the acc dies.

Asked the developer to fix it and he asked me to remind him later. I dont feel like I should have to remind him to fix something I have already explained was broken. Other than Basic data changes this bot from the authors words will not be receiving any attention as he only has time available for private script orders.

IxNE6MM.png

Edited by forumaccount

1 hour ago, forumaccount said:

Currently in a pretty poor state, doesnt recognise willow tree's and breaks when planting them, wont remove planted tree's that you have manually planted and checked before can't even code in that if the tree has been checked for health and has a pick fruit/chop down option to remove it and continue the farm run. It won't even let you know it hasn't interacted with the patch so unless you watch it or manually remove EVERY tree before you start the bot.

Doesn't use basic traversal methods like tele to ardy walk south 30 coins boat with barnaby to Brimhaven fruit tree, uses long convoluted walking and teleport methods unless you have scrolls of redirection for brimhaven tele tabs.

spams the world hopper while in combat with spiders @ brimhaven and tai bwo wannai trio (calquat) until the acc dies.

Asked the developer to fix it and he asked me to remind him later. I dont feel like I should have to remind him to fix something I have already explained was broken. Other than Basic data changes this bot from the authors words will not be receiving any attention as he only has time available for private script orders.

IxNE6MM.png

You're drawing your own conclusions which are completely incorrect and you clearly are as impatient as they get. You haven't even given me 48 hours to look into the issues that you're experiencing. Very disappointing, childish, and unprofessional.

I'm not, 'not giving you any attention as I only have time available for private script orders'. If you'd see the messages that I sent that individual via PM, you'd have seen that I also told him that I am busy with personal things for at least 4 more days.

I'm not a machine, I've got some personal things to attend to once in a while as well. Not to mention the fact that you're not the only person in the world that needs something, wait in line and be patient, I'm not your private butler.

I'll look into things that have been reported when I actually have some time to do so, which will be in about 4 days from now.

Edited by Eagle Scripts