AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

On 2/14/2022 at 11:06 PM, droidel said:

Is it possible for me to try this script out via trial :) I want to use this on my pure!! thank you

My apologies, I missed this message. Trial granted now anyhow :).

On 2/15/2022 at 4:22 AM, NiTeM said:

Do you need to put the seeds in yourself? All i keep getting when trying to set it up is "There is no patch in that location" so im geussing i have to manually plant everything and this what? just checks on them?

It withdraws everything required from the bank. You're probably setting it up incorrectly. Make sure to first select a FarmingLocation, thén add farming patches & a traversing method to it and thén add the actual FarmingLocation to the queue.

hello i just bought the aio farmer bot , but its a bit confusing to me , idk how to load multiple profiles at once , and does the bot use 1 jewellery charge for every task or for example can he do 2 allotmens patches and 1 cactus patch at the Farming Guild  with 1 charge from the skill necklace ? and is there any option for choosing the order ?

11 hours ago, tolga439 said:

hello i just bought the aio farmer bot , but its a bit confusing to me , idk how to load multiple profiles at once , and does the bot use 1 jewellery charge for every task or for example can he do 2 allotmens patches and 1 cactus patch at the Farming Guild  with 1 charge from the skill necklace ? and is there any option for choosing the order ?

You can only load 1 profile. As for jewellery charges, it just uses 1 charge to get to the actual farming location with patches but chance is that it will use multiple ones merely for the farming guild as there, patches are quite far away from each other.

• 2 weeks later...