AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

6 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I'm sorry to say that I currently can't quickly add those in as they'd require quite an overhaul of the source code and I currently don't have the spare time for that. I do wish that you had requested a trial so that you would've already been aware of the spellbook teleport not being supported.

Refunds don't directly go through scripters though, you should contact Maldesto for that :).

Thanks for the quick reply!

Yeah I wish I requested a trial too.

Thats okay, 

Thank you!

• Boge 1

17 minutes ago, headlessautopsy said:

does this scripts support basic teleports and non tabs? and/or house teleports such as mounted glories and teleports focus?

I can grant you a trial so you can see what it does and does not support, if you'd like. I can already tell you that it does not support the spellbook.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

7 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I can grant you a trial so you can see what it does and does not support, if you'd like. I can already tell you that it does not support the spellbook.

had one a while back and it didn't support spell book.. as an iron man its hart to get to the point of tabs.. that y I'm curious. Have any plans to integrate spell book? and can we hold off on the trial for two days or so? wont be on runescape till then

Edited by headlessautopsy

4 minutes ago, headlessautopsy said:

had one a while back and it didn't support spell book.. as an iron man its hart to get to the point of tabs.. that y I'm curious. Have any plans to integrate spell book? and can we hold off on the trial for two days or so? wont be on runescape till then

I frankly don't have any plans to add them in anytime soon. As for the trial, sure thing, just request a trial on the thread when you need it.

So when I first started using the script I ran into a few problems. I messaged Eagle and he VERY promptly got to me to see what was going on. Highly recommend the script, it’s pretty awesome. You can tell Eagle cares about his scripts if there is an error or something.

Here are quality of life updates I would love to see in the script if you ever get time Eagles: Achievement diary tells; such as the ardy cloak and explorers ring, really would like an herb cleaning option (if the ban rates wouldn’t sky rocket from it..), when using multiple patches, for example: let’s say allotments and flower patches, it would be nice if it would stay logged out until the last patch grew so it would harvest everything at the patch at once, and I would love to see a POH fountain usage option to restore run energy. :)

Edited by shadesrush

4 hours ago, shadesrush said:

Ran into a bug... when teleing out of kourend alotment into house to go to canafis portal, i got error "java.lang.NullPointerException" and the status just says "breaking teleport tab" then will just tand there. Also I would really like to see the addition of teles such as ectophial and ardy cloak and such. would be pretty good addition.

EDIT: also.. the bot logs in when the limpwurts are grown with everything else still growing... it will stand there after harvesting the roots and show this error: "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1" it will just stand there and rake the weeds when they grow.... then after a bit it will fix itself and plant the limpwurt seed.

EDIT AGAIN....: I just found the ectophial tele lol so we will see if that stops the canafis portal error... and also a couple of recomendations for quality of life updates: firstly, it would be awesome if it cleaned the herbs that it picks.. secondly an option to drink from a poh fountain if you have one in the poh. :)

Messaged you on Discord to see what's going on and to resolve this. I have a hunch that you might've set it up incorrectly. Let's continue there :).