AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

1 minute ago, agmassar said:

Every time I start up the script and put up the settings I need for herb patch runes, it keeps saying 'Loading cache'

How long is it going to take 'to load the cache'? 

By the way, If I try other settings, it keeps saying: Waiting on GUI input', even when I selected all the options..

On 11/2/2020 at 7:17 AM, Eagle Scripts said:

Are you experiencing this on any other scripts? The bankpin solver is a RandomSolver that is being executed by the client itself as opposed to the scripts. Therefore, it's not script-dependent.

Nah man, for some reason just this one. I'm not sure why. i'll take screenshot of the logger if it happens again

I'm having an issue where the bot isn't harvesting the plants, it just runs around to all the patches "sets data" and leaves even if the plants are fully grown or sick and not dead yet it won't cure them. I'm running on Mirror Mode and v2.6.4. I'm using the "new mouse" if that's relevant data.

10 hours ago, KnightOfZero said:

I'm having an issue where the bot isn't harvesting the plants, it just runs around to all the patches "sets data" and leaves even if the plants are fully grown or sick and not dead yet it won't cure them. I'm running on Mirror Mode and v2.6.4. I'm using the "new mouse" if that's relevant data.

Are you using resizable mode?

On 11/5/2020 at 5:42 PM, Exosion said:

looks amazing, trial please :)

Trial granted :).