AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Hey Eagle Scripts,

This script is really good, no comments or problems and it's flawless.

It just bothers me that not all allotments/flowers/etc. are supported.

However, I you have time to/able to adjust this script... I would be happy to provide you 3-5 accounts with around 50 farming or higher if this helps you scripting.

ATM it's doesn't support limpwurt roots, marigold, and other allotments. Actually wondering if you ever plan to add a tree run (just do a home tele to lumbridge, then tele to falador, walk to taverly, tele to varrock castle and using (might need to check if grand tree is done) tree spirit to travel to tree gnome village) or even fruit tree runs? (catherby, tree gnome stronghold, brimhaven and tree gnome village)...

Tree runs aren't really profitable but gain a lot of exp, for ppl who are willing to just get the items to level fast?

Will glory amulets ever be supported? 

How hard is it or even possible to manually add a timer to login? some crops take longer, so it doesn't do the same run with just 10-15 min in between or even logout while doing 1 run because the time of arrival differences just 1-2 min of the crops fully grown? IMO, this seems very bot like because a normal player won't even know a crop isn't fully grown until he arrives at the patch?

Is there any chanse of giving the user a choice wich compost to use on wich patch? aka running rannarrs with ultracomposts but don't want to waiste it to e.g. limpwurt roots (not supported, idk why?), strawberries, watermelons, etc.?

Also, if just doing herbs for instance, it would be nice the script just logs in when the last patch is done so it can do a whole run in 1 go?

Might be just expecting too much, but willing to make some accounts for testing and scripting but really supprised limpwurt roots aren't even supported yet?Greetings

5 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

How do i use the script? Started with everything in bank but it broke when it found out my watering can was empty.

I filled some manually, 

96d414c537b0d68199af1e46af7c3d7a.png now i get this

c8f9b08f734884b7dc8423c4b06e4449.png

Nice you posted this problem, hopefully he takes notice of this but I hghly recommend you just haveing enough watering cans (full) in the bank? you don't want it to get stuck, and get banned...

44 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

Ive got it sort of working now, but now im stuck with "Walking closer to patch" at catherby allotment1

Do you plant other things at catherby? maybe change order of actions?

Edit: try to zoom out your view and stay in fixed mode, never had this isuue tbh?

Edited by bexxe

8 hours ago, FuryShark said:

How do i use the script? Started with everything in bank but it broke when it found out my watering can was empty.

I filled some manually, 

96d414c537b0d68199af1e46af7c3d7a.png now i get this

c8f9b08f734884b7dc8423c4b06e4449.png

This seems like a build error that is not script related. Do you happen to also receive this error with other scripts? It's trying to use the webwalker but it can't find it, even though it should be available in the client. 

Did you try to restart the client to see if this fixed the issue you're having? Maybe a restart magically fixes the fact that it can't find the webwalker.

As for the watering can issue; is there any chance you could show me the status that it displayed, as well as the logger? The watering can filling also uses webwalking so I can imagine it being the same error.

7 hours ago, FuryShark said:

Ive got it sort of working now, but now im stuck with "Walking closer to patch" at catherby allotment1

I've been aware of this issue and I've fixed it in v1.073, which has been pushed yesterday. Please retry whenever V1.073 has been accepted by the devs as this issue should be patched in the new version.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bexxe said:

Hey Eagle Scripts,

This script is really good, no comments or problems and it's flawless.

It just bothers me that not all allotments/flowers/etc. are supported.

However, I you have time to/able to adjust this script... I would be happy to provide you 3-5 accounts with around 50 farming or higher if this helps you scripting.

ATM it's doesn't support limpwurt roots, marigold, and other allotments. Actually wondering if you ever plan to add a tree run (just do a home tele to lumbridge, then tele to falador, walk to taverly, tele to varrock castle and using (might need to check if grand tree is done) tree spirit to travel to tree gnome village) or even fruit tree runs? (catherby, tree gnome stronghold, brimhaven and tree gnome village)...

Tree runs aren't really profitable but gain a lot of exp, for ppl who are willing to just get the items to level fast?

Will glory amulets ever be supported? 

How hard is it or even possible to manually add a timer to login? some crops take longer, so it doesn't do the same run with just 10-15 min in between or even logout while doing 1 run because the time of arrival differences just 1-2 min of the crops fully grown? IMO, this seems very bot like because a normal player won't even know a crop isn't fully grown until he arrives at the patch?

Is there any chanse of giving the user a choice wich compost to use on wich patch? aka running rannarrs with ultracomposts but don't want to waiste it to e.g. limpwurt roots (not supported, idk why?), strawberries, watermelons, etc.?

Also, if just doing herbs for instance, it would be nice the script just logs in when the last patch is done so it can do a whole run in 1 go?

Might be just expecting too much, but willing to make some accounts for testing and scripting but really supprised limpwurt roots aren't even supported yet?Greetings

Thanks for the kind words. As for missing plants; it's simply a lack of data that I haven't been able to grab due to not having many accounts & time available. If you could send me a PM with all the plants that you'd like me to add, as well as accounts I can use to grab the required data, I can look into adding some, if not most of them.

Please also do the above for TraversingMethods that you'd like to see added, e.g. amulet of glory. Beware; the TraversingMethods will only use items in the inventory so bear in mind that an amulet of glory will be used from the inventory rather than the equipment, as I would have to change quite some stuff in the script to make equipment interactions work, which I am currently not planning on doing.

As for tree runs; this update is actually in the making, it's bound to be added at one point but I do not give any ETA for this update as it's quite a big one (even though you might not say so). Since it's a new feature rather than a bug it has a lower priority within my agenda, hence me not being able to work on it very often.

As for your timer changing request, I'm declining this request as efficiency is more important than a bot being 'botlike'. The 'banrate' will not drastically (if even) change by changing the timer system whereas the script's efficiency will drastically worsen.

As for your request regarding herbs; I'm also declining this request as of yet.

5 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

This seems like a build error that is not script related. Do you happen to also receive this error with other scripts? It's trying to use the webwalker but it can't find it, even though it should be available in the client. 

Did you try to restart the client to see if this fixed the issue you're having? Maybe a restart magically fixes the fact that it can't find the webwalker.

As for the watering can issue; is there any chance you could show me the status that it displayed, as well as the logger? The watering can filling also uses webwalking so I can imagine it being the same error.

I've been aware of this issue and I've fixed it in v1.073, which has been pushed yesterday. Please retry whenever V1.073 has been accepted by the devs as this issue should be patched in the new version.

umm, It worked fine now except 1 thing xD

fd3f9abca3f4038b944251ed9d880c13.png It killed me lmao

I can fix that by changing last patch location but just b t w

• Like 1