AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

15 hours ago, dbird said:

do you have plans on implementing more locations and other farms like bushes and hops?

Not as of now. Maybe later down the line.

13 hours ago, Gwansky said:

I know that you aren't planning on adding the canifis/trollheim patches just yet but I want to voice my wish for that update! Thanks in advance!

I'm planning to implement the canifis when my agenda has some space for it.

6 hours ago, stam dato said:

Could you add glory option to Falader patchs and skills necklace to Ardougne patchs?

Please specify which exact teleports to use for which exact item.

Awesome!!! :3 Can't seem to have the option for Canifis just yet, I'm guessing it needs to be processed by osbot staff? Also, the script finished a herb run in 9-10 minutes and after that the timer was set to 91 minutes? Isn't herb growing every 80 minutes? Does this have to do with farming mechanics or maybe something you should look into? If I need to do any logging, just tell me ?

15 minutes ago, Gwansky said:

Awesome!!! :3 Can't seem to have the option for Canifis just yet, I'm guessing it needs to be processed by osbot staff? Also, the script finished a herb run in 9-10 minutes and after that the timer was set to 91 minutes? Isn't herb growing every 80 minutes? Does this have to do with farming mechanics or maybe something you should look into? If I need to do any logging, just tell me ?

This has to do with farming mechanics :).

As for the Canifis patch not being available yet; it can take up to 24 hours from now for the OSBot developers to approve the update indeed :) .

On 5/12/2018 at 6:24 AM, stam dato said:

Falader patches : Amulet of glory to Draynor Village

Ardougne patches : Skills necklace to Fishing Guild

I'm just a little confused as to why you mentioned the falador patches using an amulet of glory?  The script already uses the glory to get to falador patch if you have the glory equipped when starting up the script.

I noticed a few spots where the script gets stuck. One of them is when it did allotments it would prepare to use a compost/seed and as the mouse hovers over the edge of the allotment the script pauses, expecting to see the Use Compost -> Allotment (not sure about the exact text but it's displayed top left). Since it's hovering on the edge it sometimes doesn't get the allotment and it can't find the allotment. One more thing that happened is it would use the webwalker to the assigned area but sometimes it reaches a borderline spot where you can't directly see the allotment/herb patch (herb patch in Great Kourend is what I experienced) and it just pauses. It also got stuck once on the boat to Great Kourend as it couldn't see the gang plank and couldn't get off. I always resolve these issues manually by moving the camera, even one arrow click probably works. Maybe you can implement a state check for the player once in a while and if it's idle to move around the camera to make this a workaround fix. This may or may not require taking a look at other parts of the script design as it seems to not make inqueries of whether the object exists in the player area. I've done almost no code work but I hope this helps and if you need anything additional, just say so or pm me :) 

22 minutes ago, Gwansky said:

I noticed a few spots where the script gets stuck. One of them is when it did allotments it would prepare to use a compost/seed and as the mouse hovers over the edge of the allotment the script pauses, expecting to see the Use Compost -> Allotment (not sure about the exact text but it's displayed top left). Since it's hovering on the edge it sometimes doesn't get the allotment and it can't find the allotment. One more thing that happened is it would use the webwalker to the assigned area but sometimes it reaches a borderline spot where you can't directly see the allotment/herb patch (herb patch in Great Kourend is what I experienced) and it just pauses. It also got stuck once on the boat to Great Kourend as it couldn't see the gang plank and couldn't get off. I always resolve these issues manually by moving the camera, even one arrow click probably works. Maybe you can implement a state check for the player once in a while and if it's idle to move around the camera to make this a workaround fix. This may or may not require taking a look at other parts of the script design as it seems to not make inqueries of whether the object exists in the player area. I've done almost no code work but I hope this helps and if you need anything additional, just say so or pm me :)

Most of these issues are handled by the client, such as the interacting at the border of an entity.

1 hour ago, Gwansky said:

Zoom all the way out.  Haven't had any problems since doing that.

@Eagle Scripts nice updates! is it only possible to use canifis with Ectophial? Cuz u know u can use charter ship from anywhere to go to port phasmatys --> walk to canifis farming patches without need of ghost ahoy quest / ectophial / or any amultes or anything. it's enough to finish Pries in peril quest.

Also, profile saving does not work on Linux

Edited by guywithlsd