AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

just bought the script, is there any where i can find a guide on how to set it up? not exactly the most self explanatory script i've used.  

i turn it on and it runs to fally bank, withdraws my watering can, and then tells me that i dont have any watering cans. 

edit: got another watering can and so far so good, letting it run for a bit to see how it functions. 

edit 2: there is a host of issues i see with this script already, only after running it for about fifteen minutes. 

horrendously long pauses between mouse actions is the worst problem. 

needs to be able to use ardy tele tabs

it should use a camelot tab to get closer to the catherby patch rather than running all the way from ardy patch

it also needs some form of making it to kourend in a timely manner. 

all in all, id be suprised if it actually finished a farm run before the seeds it planted at falador are done growing. this script needs a TON of work, and i hope to see it optimized in the future. 

Edited by wendall

4 hours ago, wendall said:

just bought the script, is there any where i can find a guide on how to set it up? not exactly the most self explanatory script i've used.  

i turn it on and it runs to fally bank, withdraws my watering can, and then tells me that i dont have any watering cans. 

edit: got another watering can and so far so good, letting it run for a bit to see how it functions. 

edit 2: there is a host of issues i see with this script already, only after running it for about fifteen minutes. 

horrendously long pauses between mouse actions is the worst problem. 

needs to be able to use ardy tele tabs

it should use a camelot tab to get closer to the catherby patch rather than running all the way from ardy patch

it also needs some form of making it to kourend in a timely manner. 

all in all, id be suprised if it actually finished a farm run before the seeds it planted at falador are done growing. this script needs a TON of work, and i hope to see it optimized in the future. 

There's not a ton of work to be done, these are all webwalking preferences. These are no bug reports. 

Lend me an account that has better teleportation methods for ardougne + kourend so I can look into adding webwalking preferences.

19 minutes ago, jller12 said:

Hey i have a few questions before i use a trial and might buy.

What ways of teleport is supported? Fairy rings / achievement ring/cape also are all the herbs supported?

Thanks in advance it looks amazing

The webwalker will determine which route to use. If you have any bracelet that is able to teleport close to a location, the webwalker will use that necklace.

What the script will take care of regarding teleports; It will grab teleport tabs to make sure that you're always able to at least teleport with these. The needed tabs are Camelot and Falador.

As for herbs; all of them are supported :)

• Like 1

@Eagle Scripts

Finally was able to purchase the script.  I remember I asked if the script will use xeric's talisman to teleport to the kourend patch, and I was told it's part of the web walking, so it should do it.  

Well I have the talisman (necklace) equipped, but it still chose to walk all the way there. 

Also not sure why it doesn't use the camelot teletabs, it just walks there from ardougne.

17 minutes ago, Joliter said:

@Eagle Scripts

Finally was able to purchase the script.  I remember I asked if the script will use xeric's talisman to teleport to the kourend patch, and I was told it's part of the web walking, so it should do it.  

Well I have the talisman (necklace) equipped, but it still chose to walk all the way there. 

Also not sure why it doesn't use the camelot teletabs, it just walks there from ardougne.

Remind me about this on the 6th of February. I'm heading to Finland so I won't be able to do anything OSBot related until then :)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Turkoize said:

Hey so, what are the bare minimum requirements to run this? I personally have no idea what to do when it comes to farming and would love to use this script lol

1 Farming + Camelot & Falador teleport tabs + Seed dibber + Spade + Rake + Watering cans + Compost + Seed Type + Plant Cure