AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Some plants need watering cans because they need watering. Make sure to have enough watering cans in your bank.

Why travel falador bank though if patch is set to catherby? Plants that require watering can aren't 100% required its still optional could watering cans be toggable? Any plans for tree farming? If you have access to other teleporting methods will you add house portal teleports etc..? 

9 hours ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

Why travel falador bank though if patch is set to catherby? Plants that require watering can aren't 100% required its still optional could watering cans be toggable? Any plans for tree farming? If you have access to other teleporting methods will you add house portal teleports etc..? 

What do you mean as in it's not 100% required?

I am debating on adding more teleporting methods if people are willing to lend me accounts.

8 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

What do you mean as in it's not 100% required?

In meaning that for plants to grow, you do not need a watering can. Watering the plants only prevents disease and you have to rewater them each growth cycle in order to continue keeping them disease free. He means that it is not required because when people grow allotments, they grow something in the flower patch that negates disease completely making the watering can pointless to use. 

1 minute ago, JaysTurmoil said:

In meaning that for plants to grow, you do not need a watering can. Watering the plants only prevents disease and you have to rewater them each growth cycle in order to continue keeping them disease free. He means that it is not required because when people grow allotments, they grow something in the flower patch that negates disease completely making the watering can pointless to use. 

Alright thanks for the information. I'll have a thought about being able to completely disable the watering cans. :)

55 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Alright thanks for the information. I'll have a thought about being able to completely disable the watering cans. :)

The account you need for testing would any botting be done or just used for information purposes? Either way have one for each just wanna know which you'll need and i can help you out. 

10 hours ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

The account you need for testing would any botting be done or just used for information purposes? Either way have one for each just wanna know which you'll need and i can help you out. 

Data grabbing would be done manually.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

9 hours ago, jller12 said:

hey Could you give me a trial to try it out? and maybe help testing a bit i want to buy it but im not sure if it fits for me! 

thanks dude

Trials are disabled

8 hours ago, piperlesniper said:

after script starts breaking never logs back in goes to -time

Please give me more information. Tell me which plants you're doing on each patch

Have an account you can use for data grabbing allows you to have access to:

- Teleport Methods | House Portals | Ardy | Mounted Glory (Draynor) | Ectophial (Mortyania) | Ardy Cloak Direct Ardy Patch Teleport

- Access to Lunars for fertile soil spell

- Slayer Rings & Spirit Tree (if you'd like to expand to tree farming & fruit tree farming)

- Re-direction scrolls for trolliehm teleport another farm patch

@Eagle Scripts shoot me a pm or we can discuss on skype have 33m farming xp on an account can tell you better methods/efficiency/human like for each path and patch. 

Edited by Chef Sk1llz

18 minutes ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

Have an account you can use for data grabbing allows you to have access to:

- Teleport Methods | House Portals | Ardy | Mounted Glory (Draynor) | Ectophial (Mortyania) | Ardy Cloak Direct Ardy Patch Teleport

- Access to Lunars for fertile soil spell

- Slayer Rings & Spirit Tree (if you'd like to expand to tree farming & fruit tree farming)

- Re-direction scrolls for trolliehm teleport another farm patch

@Eagle Scripts shoot me a pm or we can discuss on skype have 33m farming xp on an account can tell you better methods/efficiency/human like for each path and patch. 

Send me a PM regarding this on wednesday otherwise there's a chance of me forgetting. :)