AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

• 2 weeks later...

I see that there is a load profile option but what is the load profiles option? I tried setting up ALL my patches in one profile and the bot trys to withdraw an enormous ammount of ultra compost so i guess best option is to make 2-3 profiles? But is the load profiles option made to load multiple profiles? thanks!

59 minutes ago, joeboufaisal said:

I see that there is a load profile option but what is the load profiles option? I tried setting up ALL my patches in one profile and the bot trys to withdraw an enormous ammount of ultra compost so i guess best option is to make 2-3 profiles? But is the load profiles option made to load multiple profiles? thanks!

This button is not made to load multiple profiles as the settings for the script. All the button does is refresh the list of profiles, in case a manual refresh is needed.

18 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

This button is not made to load multiple profiles as the settings for the script. All the button does is refresh the list of profiles, in case a manual refresh is needed.

So the best option is to make multiple profiles for each area I guess. I tried making it an all in one profile but the bot tries to withdraw more compost than then inventory can hold so the bot re-banks all items and trys again in an infinite loop.

4 minutes ago, joeboufaisal said:

So the best option is to make multiple profiles for each area I guess. I tried making it an all in one profile but the bot tries to withdraw more compost than then inventory can hold so the bot re-banks all items and trys again in an infinite loop.

Yeah, that's currently your best bet for now, as the script currently does not support the Tool Leprechaun as of yet!