Rekt Banned?

Spectre

He didn't want to refund the full amount of which Handi scammed, which is understandable to an extent... but also if you take into consideration he employed a worker who was in fact 'TWC' ranked then he is at fault.

Mio made the correct decision in banning him (until the debt of which he now owes it paid), to prevent Rekt (not saying he would, I like the guy) from attempting to exploit other members of the community.

4 minutes ago, Darren said:

He didn't want to refund the full amount of which Handi scammed, which is understandable to an extent... but also if you take into consideration he employed a worker who was in fact 'TWC' ranked then he is at fault.

Mio made the correct decision in banning him (until the debt of which he now owes it paid), to prevent Rekt (not saying he would, I like the guy) from attempting to exploit other members of the community.

Mio ignored the fact that he was willing to come to an agreement, and simultaneously fucked me and rekt at the same time as a result of, from what i can tell, is an argument that Dbuffed had with her about this whole debacle that I explicitly did not want. I offered fair terms, the compensation of my bank and the remaining service to be completed, or the full amount of the services and handi's deposit. Now, mio has pretty much forced Rekt's hand into a situation where he gets to keep the money I paid in advance for two services, and handi's deposit, while I'm left with nothing. So, the only person remaining in the community got destroyed by the actions of a moderator. Like /applause- you're all powerful. Sick. My money<your ego. 

1 hour ago, melomel said:

Mio ignored the fact that he was willing to come to an agreement, and simultaneously fucked me and rekt at the same time as a result of, from what i can tell, is an argument that Dbuffed had with her about this whole debacle that I explicitly did not want. I offered fair terms, the compensation of my bank and the remaining service to be completed, or the full amount of the services and handi's deposit. Now, mio has pretty much forced Rekt's hand into a situation where he gets to keep the money I paid in advance for two services, and handi's deposit, while I'm left with nothing. So, the only person remaining in the community got destroyed by the actions of a moderator. Like /applause- you're all powerful. Sick. My money<your ego. 

To sum it up:

Rekt had no intention to refund you.

Why do I say that? there is blatant evidence as he even admitted in the CB that he would rather be banned than refund.

You simply cannot blame a moderator for going through the mandatory procedures during disputes and handling it the best way she could. Yeah, of course it sucks you lost out on $ but that's what happens when you're apart of communities like this.

Edited by Darren

1 hour ago, Darren said:

To sum it up:

Rekt had no intention to refund you.

Why do I say that? there is blatant evidence as he even admitted in the CB that he would rather be banned than refund.

You simply cannot blame a moderator for going through the mandatory procedures during disputes and handling it the best way she could. Yeah, of course it sucks you lost out on $ but that's what happens when you're apart of communities like this.

I thought he was about to refund cause he wanted to buy gold of me for the refund and he was willing to go first even. This was the only thing I was surprised about. He wanted to refund a bit less which is understandable from my point of view cause part of the service was completed. I guess I don't really know the whole story so I can't judge as of now. 

11 hours ago, Darren said:

Completely agree, who would hire someone with a twc and not expect him to do what he did

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I simply asked why he isn't TWC, and pointed the fact out if myself or @Sysm or another big name withheld a payment (refund if you will) along with not taking responsibility for our workers we would of been slapped at minimum a TWC if not banned for these actions until further notice. 

Would just like to disagree with this. I was involved in a dispute around a year ago, didn't get slapped with TWC and had owed quite a large sum of money. 

Going to be closing this thread. He was banned due to his worker scamming a user, and being unwilling to refund. It really is unfortunate when this stuff happens, but we can't make the money appear out of thin air no matter how much is lost, and if a user admits they are unwilling to refund, we're going to go ahead and ban them until they pay off their dues.

As I said these things are extremely unfortunate when they happen, but being apart of black market Runescape communities, no offence, but its inevitable to happen to at least someone. Just as a suggestion, a good way to potentially avoid a situation like this in the future is to use a trusted/verified Middleman. Another suggestion is to not keep much wealth on accounts you're having serviced (although this can vary due to what service is being done of course).

On behalf of myself and the mod team, we're always sorry for any losses that occur within the community.

*I've also gone ahead and placed him in suspended as to not confuse anyone.

• Like 1

• Mio locked this topic