level 3 to - 99 range+ more

Pink Clay

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Well if you're not happy to go first to someone twice your fb etc then np.

However, i'm happy to discuss further if you change your mind.

How can this guy expect to get all that done and say he wont pay till its completed? LOL best of luck with it. Plus Dbuffed is a trusted member in the commmunity.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Pink Clay said:

someone will take the offer if smart :) thx for bump tho

Care to tell me what methods i will be allowed to train with? Obviously if i can burst/chin the range, it'll be much cheaper and quicker. Not the case if im going to have to go nmz/sand crabs for the range and stun-alch for the mage. 

5 hours ago, Decode said:

Care to tell me what methods i will be allowed to train with? Obviously if i can burst/chin the range, it'll be much cheaper and quicker. Not the case if im going to have to go nmz/sand crabs for the range and stun-alch for the mage. 

chining and idk if bursting

For 75 attack, 80 str, 99rng/mage with dt + mm

The price will be 450m, your supplies. As for payment, im happy to let maldesto hold it.

This will all be done by hand so naturally if the account gets a ban, you'll be reimbursed for supplies and what not.

However, i can offer you the same service for 350m, but, the mage will be autoclicked (first skill to be trained). I've autoclicked mage a few times and have never received a ban on it. You also save money on bursting supplies because pretty sure gp/xp alching battlestaves is roughly 1-2gp/xp. If you choose this option, i will not be responsible for any bans on the account. 

99mage via autoclicking will take roughly 20 days, possibly more since i wont be able to autoclick for more than 6-10 hrs a day. 

Once the mage has been completed, the range should be done relatively quickly with chinning. 

Another question though, is the prayer to stay 1? If so, price for the service will increase due to lower xp rates, might when decide to blowpipe via nmz with rock cake.

If you're still interested, my skype is 'khalidbanihani'