TTScripts

FaKo89n.png

Hey guys! I'm new to the OSBot community and i'm hoping to become a Scripter rank on here by releasing some awesome scripts for you all. This is my current project and hopefully I'll be allowed to place it on the SDN upon completion. I'll be keeping you guys posted with the updates on it as I move along, and i'll get some GFX in the thread and what not later on aswell.

I will also have longer lasting proggies soon but due to a lack of a good proggy, I will release the .jar later on when I have the necessaries for you all to be comfortable with my script.

v9Wf5FH.png

Iv66VMs.png

Features:

✔ = Already implemented, ✔ = To be added

✔ XP Type detection

✔ Rapid Heal Flicking (Set to Quick-Pray before running)

✔ Informative Paint

✔ Randomized client interaction anti-ban

✔ Randomized Absorption use

✔ Intelligent power-up usage*

✔ Rock cake support

✔ Improved anti-ban

✔ GFX on paint

✔ Overload, Super pot support

✔ Intelligent NPC targetting

✔ GUI options

✔ Re-entry

✔ Task system for switching XP types for reaching multiple level goals

*Intelligent power-up usage refers to the script's ability to recognize if a powerup is useful. It may detect which monsters are currently summoned, and determine whether it should use Ultimate Force or not. It will only pick up Power Surge if your weapon has a special attack available, will always use Zappers and Recurrent damages.

I'd love to hear some suggestions from you guys as well. The .jar (Local use) will be available soon, keep an eye on the thread!

image.png

Edited by TTScripts
Update to thread and script.

43 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Would love to know what you mean by this "Anti-ban, smarter NPC interactions,"

So I have methods for client interactions when the mouse would otherwise be doing nothing to make it seem more human. To improve these functions, I took away some of the more commonly used methods, and implemented some that are less common, written in my own unique way as to avoid current profiling. The NPC interactions is referring to targetting. It's only in it's primary stages of development, but the script will occasionally check which targets are available, and prioritize them accordingly. For an example, Black demons are commonly seen as the best NMZ monster, so if you are targetting a Bouncer and a black demon is around, the script will switch to fight the black demons. Also with things like Ultimate Force (kills all enemies currently spawned). The Ultimate Force is only used if there are no black demons nearby. Later on in development, you will be able to customize what NPC's trigger what reactions, and build a completely unique script based on all the option selections you make.

Edited by TTScripts