buying dher pure account

TWC

Looking for a high lvl one that doesnt need a lot of training. Leave pic of combat stats below. ONLY buying from TRUSTED. This would be used for high risk fights so i'm not interested in  your runecrafting pet.

BUDGET:1-500M

REQUIREMENT: TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ONLY

Edited by TWC

Hello Brother. I don't have a specific DH'er account but I can sell you one of my main accounts. You would need to get 2 magic levels, and 92-99 strength to make a good Dh'er. I can also do these stats for you provided you would be willing to put a deposit for the account.  I know you said Dh'er only, but this does have other stats which I would also expect to be paid for, Hope you understand.

c17f00517af6cc8f990b5459a1834205.png

Let me know if interested

3 hours ago, Molde said:

Hello Brother. I don't have a specific DH'er account but I can sell you one of my main accounts. You would need to get 2 magic levels, and 92-99 strength to make a good Dh'er. I can also do these stats for you provided you would be willing to put a deposit for the account.  I know you said Dh'er only, but this does have other stats which I would also expect to be paid for, Hope you understand.

c17f00517af6cc8f990b5459a1834205.png

Let me know if interested

This is what i'm looking for but not high enough feedback :(

• Decode locked this topic