Osbuddy / Osbot Virus?

Bearr

Recently got banned on my main so i made a new account. I bought gp on it, did some training and logged off. When i logged back on, i was in lumby, with all my armor still on but all the gp was missing. This is a FRESH account, that no one knows about. If jagex was the ones to take my money, i'm sure they wouldn't of gone to lumbridge. This had happened on my main, which i assumed it was my mate that hacked me. He does not know my new account though. I since put a PIN and a bank authenticator on my account. These are the only two programs i have on my computer that does with runescape. Pretty fishy...

6 minutes ago, Bearr said:

Recently got banned on my main so i made a new account. I bought gp on it, did some training and logged off. When i logged back on, i was in lumby, with all my armor still on but all the gp was missing. This is a FRESH account, that no one knows about. If jagex was the ones to take my money, i'm sure they wouldn't of gone to lumbridge. This had happened on my main, which i assumed it was my mate that hacked me. He does not know my new account though. I since put a PIN and a bank authenticator on my account. These are the only two programs i have on my computer that does with runescape. Pretty fishy...

Hundreds of farmers with hundreds of mils on their accounts consistently use OSBot, not to mention even more casual users... Aside from that, OSBuddy is verified, so it's definitely not OSBot or OSBuddy. It's more likely that you have a keylogger on your computer from something you downloaded :)

4 minutes ago, Team Cape said:

Hundreds of farmers with hundreds of mils on their accounts consistently use OSBot, not to mention even more casual users... Aside from that, OSBuddy is verified, so it's definitely not OSBot or OSBuddy. It's more likely that you have a keylogger on your computer from something you downloaded :)

like i want to believe that, but i haven't downloaded any other runescape related stuff.

• Administrator

Did you use a local script or a script from our store? IF store, it is impossible that you got hacked from us. If local, please link me to the script you used. Also just because you got scammed, it doesn't mean you have a virus. You could have clicked a dodgy email and they got your password from that. Made it look like it was from Jagex, and it really wasn't. Look up "phishing" on google.