Gold Farming Botting

Sormor81

I started botting like 3days ago on a waste account i was doing f2p wines. Now i bought osrs membership on my smurf and im using a FREE VPN (Still doing wines). Any tips to better my chances of not getting my main banned? Obviously im playing on my main on my normal ip address.

Anytips please.

Thanks

EDIT : Forgot to mention im playing on a smurf and not on my main account.

Edited by Sormor81

5 minutes ago, Sormor81 said:

I started botting like 3days ago i was doing f2p wines. Now i bought osrs membership and im using a FREE VPN (Still doing wines). "Any tips to better my chances of getting my main banned?" Obviously im playing on my main on the normal ip address.

Anytips please.

Thanks

"Any tips to better my chances of getting my main banned?" - im not sure whether you want your account banned or not?

10 minutes ago, PulseImpulse said:

Playing on an public VPN that is suicide, and why the hell would you bot wines on a main lol.

Dont know if what you mean is getting ur main banned , or not getting it banned? 

I am not botting on my main im botting on a smurf im asking whats the chances of getting my main banned if im botting on a smurf with a free vpn.(Not getting it banned btw mybad)

10 minutes ago, 0wne2dk1ll said:

"Any tips to better my chances of getting my main banned?" - im not sure whether you want your account banned or not?

Forgot to mention that i am not botting on my main im botting on a smurf.

Edited by Sormor81

3 minutes ago, Sormor81 said:

I am not botting on my main im botting on a smurf im asking whats the chances of getting my main banned if im botting on a smurf with a free vpn

Forgot to mention that i am not botting on my main im botting on a smurf.

You play way too much csgo, "smurf" :???:

I think if you bot on the same I.P it doesn't automatically mean you're going to get banned on every account made using that I.P, this isn't guaranteed though, but I remember having an account hacked and banned for Major Macroing but that didn't affect my main account which I still play legit on today and they were both made using the same I.P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Antonio Kala said:

How much are you making doing wines per hour?

Not really checking but im a member and theres literally no one doing wines so its pretty good

1 minute ago, OneTaps said:

You play way too much csgo, "smurf" :???:

I think if you bot on the same I.P it doesn't automatically mean you're going to get banned on every account made using that I.P, this isn't guaranteed though, but I remember having an account hacked and banned for Major Macroing but that didn't affect my main account which I still play legit on today and they were both made using the same I.P

Lmao yep to much csgo.
Im playing on my main on my normal ip address on my PC , then im using my laptop to bot on my bot account with a free vpn. Thats basically what im doing. And im trying not to get my main banned since its a pretty good account and old af.

Seems like you haven't studied this topic enough. Even though I haven't botted or tried making a farm, I guess I have read more than you. There are plenty of threads with tips, guides, discussions around forums, osbot/sythe, ebooks and even more. I would keep searching for info and then ask for specific information. [ofc methods are not shared]

1 minute ago, harrypotter said:

I wouldn't worry about your main getting banned unless you're botting on it. I mass farmed about 3-4 months ago and muled all the gold to an account on my IP. Neither my mule or any other accounts have even been banned.

Probably muled 1.5b+ through my IP.

Like @harrypotter said, in my opinion I have never been banned on my legit accounts that share my IP with botted accounts, suicide accounts etc.

Avoid the free VPN and just bot regularly through your own connection.

12 minutes ago, scott94 said:

Like @harrypotter said, in my opinion I have never been banned on my legit accounts that share my IP with botted accounts, suicide accounts etc.

Avoid the free VPN and just bot regularly through your own connection.

Thanks , i would try my own connection or maybe buy a VPN seems like theyre both good options.