Client runs for about 10-30 minutes then just stop and finally idle logs.

Krister

Hello, I just recently started using this client. I'm experienced programmer and the issue explained in title is most likely not caused by bad code.

So basically the script just stops or pauses after about 10-30 minutes. A simple fix is for me to just press pause script and then resume and it starts right where it freeze like nothing has happened. I've been monitoring the bot for some hours, and it's completely random where it freezes so it seems like it could either be my computer or the client that's struggling. 

Couldn't find anyone else with this issue so I'm trying with a new post.

I'm the one that made the script. But I don't see how it could be the script tho, because I've monitored and tested the bot, it can run every cycle flawless sometimes up to 50-60 times then it just stops, it says the script is still running but nothing happens. And then if I just manually press pause script and immidietly press run it continues where it stopped and works flawless again.

To me it doesn't seem like it's a script thing, using switchcase in main loop and every case is tested and works. 

2 minutes ago, Krister said:

I'm the one that made the script. But I don't see how it could be the script tho, because I've monitored and tested the bot, it can run every cycle flawless sometimes up to 50-60 times then it just stops, it says the script is still running but nothing happens. And then if I just manually press pause script and immidietly press run it continues where it stopped and works flawless again.

To me it doesn't seem like it's a script thing, using switchcase in main loop and every case is tested and works. 

there is something wrong where the script struggles