Jagex email?

bmw1996

Hey guys i had an account cbt 110 which i used to share with my friend for a long time, but he basically "Stole it" off me
but the point is, I created it and used to play a lot on it till cbt 80 after that i took a break and my "friend" stole it.
Nowadays i know that is cbt 110 with bunch of 99s because i recovered it, but he recover it back too.. its like a game, i recover it then he go down and recover it back.
But I created it, i cant understand how someone can recover an account that YOU created it.
I am the original owner and I might contact jagex through email about it?

HELP PLS 

They will most likely just ban or lock the account permanently. 

Because you've both recovered the account on numerous occasions, they'll investigate that and say that it's a 'heavily contested account, continually changing hands' which in other words would be the assumption of breaking the rule of Real World Trade

4 minutes ago, bugsinmycode said:

Do you have info like the ip that the account was created on? Has membership been paid for with a card that you have details to? Those are the sorts of things I think would help you prove you are the real owner in this situation if you were able to contact them.

At this point it is irrelevant who the original or 'real' owner is. He obviously has the details as he said himself that he's recovered it multiple times, but it's easy for Jagex to assume that because of all these recoveries that he might have attempted to sell the account (RWT), therefore resulting in a permanent ban or lock on the account. It's common sense really.

5 minutes ago, Darren said:

At this point it is irrelevant who the original or 'real' owner is. He obviously has the details as he said himself that he's recovered it multiple times, but it's easy for Jagex to assume that because of all these recoveries that he might have attempted to sell the account (RWT), therefore resulting in a permanent ban or lock on the account. It's common sense really.

No, its a matter of contacting and claiming that he has been hacked and that the hacker is somehow recovering the account. At this point the account is lost if he does nothing anyway, so is it not worth a try?

2 minutes ago, bugsinmycode said:

No, its a matter of contacting and claiming that he has been hacked and that the hacker is somehow recovering the account. At this point the account is lost if he does nothing anyway, so is it not worth a try?

'I was hacked, please recover my account I'm OO' - yeah, like they haven't heard that false line 65,000 times.

They've both recovered the account numerous times and it's been accepted, therefore the 'hacker' obviously has specific details that the OO also knows to recover the account. Normally, a hacker will only have the login details hence why people who claim to or have been hacked only get hacked once. Again, they will most likely not buy into it and call it a 'heavily contested account'.

Sure, it's worth a try but I'm giving a pre-caution to the OP to expect the worst.