Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

Ok, it is working well now - I selected no food mode and coppied my inventory and that seemed to solve the problem. However, I will say that on multiple locations on Crabclaw Island after awhile my character would not run far enough to re-aggro the crabs, and would get stuck on a loop running back and forth. Sure-fire way to get reported. If this could be addressed that would be great.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jonwickey1 said:

Ok, it is working well now - I selected no food mode and coppied my inventory and that seemed to solve the problem. However, I will say that on multiple locations on Crabclaw Island after awhile my character would not run far enough to re-aggro the crabs, and would get stuck on a loop running back and forth. Sure-fire way to get reported. If this could be addressed that would be great.

I've seen accounts doing this, I use APA crabs, so now this explains what I saw.

Script is very good. The only problem I encountered was that sometimes the script would not detect that I am being crashed.  Another flaw of this script is the break handler.  For some reason, half of the time the script will go to the designated area where I have marked to log out to take a break, it would sit there idle with the logger saying its waiting for break to kick in.  After a few minute of just sitting there, the script doesnt log off for the break, instead it goes right back to fighting crabs, which i am surprised that i did not get banned.  Overall, the script is great, just needs a look at how the breaks should be improved. 

p.s I have used this script and have gotten over 4 accounts to 90 range and 90 str each time.  Will post a screenshot of a proggie soon

• Like 1

Should be much better following the last script update with the combat system changes, although I am planning on adding a few extra changes in response to the above posts.

Thanks for the feedback guys, update coming up. I would suggest using crabclaw isle only if you fight in any corner of the isle so that the script will run as far away as possible to reset aggro. If you are fighting near the center of the isle the runaway spots are not far away enough to reset aggro. Otherwise I can make it default to leave isle but it will cost 10k each time and is not worth it. 

For banking make sure there is food in the setup window inventory layout, otherwise turn on 'no food mode'.

For breaks I will be running some tests, I haven't tested breaks on mirror client after the recent mirror updates but I will do so ASAP. :D

For anti-crash (if player tries to crash your crab spot) mode, I am still doing some updates for it I hope to make it perfect in the next update, I will be adding a timer and an accurate detection for it.

Thanks guys :D

Edited by Czar