Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

I recently added ammonite crabs to my fighter, and got some amazing progress reports. Will be considering releasing one :D

@elthree Which settings did you use? Did you hook mirror client correctly? I will help :D

Also, yes - scripts can be purchased with osrs gp, gave you a trial good luck :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 3:50 PM, Czar said:

I recently added ammonite crabs to my fighter, and got some amazing progress reports. Will be considering releasing one :D

@elthree Which settings did you use? Did you hook mirror client correctly? I will help :D

Also, yes - scripts can be purchased with osrs gp, gave you a trial good luck :D

When you say you recently added ammonite crabs to your fighter, do you mean your own private fighter script, or actually on the public release of "Perfect Fighter" ? I have bought Perfect Fighter, but see no plugin for ammonite crabs :) 

Also, I'm wondering why the sand crabs plugin on Perfect Fighter does have the King Sand Crabs location in the Dungeon, but not the regular Sand Crab spots in the dungeon? Thats like the best spots IMO, very easy to find a vacant spot, without hopping too much!

Thanks in advance, and also, I love your scripts!

On 1/2/2019 at 4:50 PM, Czar said:

Ah, I missed my chance to try this.
But its allright. I bet it is as good as everyone say it is ?