Ending the Runescape journey

Prolax

Hi,

Would like to share my Runescape journey through the years with you guys.

Started playing in October 2005, played the game legit till May 2007. I never really enjoyed playing the game legit, the grinding was a pain for me.

Started botting in June 2007 with RSbot (rsbot.org), first bot I used. I remember using Ruski's Autofighter, great script.

Somewhere in 2009, Nexus bot was coming up. Switched over to Nexus (rsbots.net, rsbotting.com). I used Perfect Autofighter, was able to bot max combat on 3 accounts. By far the best bot and script I ever used.

Took a long break from 2011 till 2015.

Came back in July 2015 to try old school Runescape. Botted using OSBot, some great scripts: APA Sand Crabs, CZAR Perfect Fighter. Did a bit of goldfarming, Sold some Runescape gold (around 2b) through the last 2 years.

Eventually got permanently banned on most of my accounts, since I just can't play the grinding game legit and when you bot, eventually you get banned.

There's not much left for me in Runescape. No more challenge and pointless botting, which is a waste of time.

Since I am 28 years old as of now, I will continue to focus on my career as a Networking & Security Engineer.

Pretty much my story in short. Will post some old screenshots I still have this weekend.

Thanks for reading and laters!

Regards
Prolax

• Like 6