Jagex teased me

HawkGuide

It was a pretty funny ban. I haven't played for a few days, I just hopped on, ran around for a little bit thinking about what I was going to bot, then ran perfect fighter. I'm in the middle of setting it up and they ban my ass. I'm assuming it was delayed. The only script I've used recently was ProjectPact's hunter and perfect fighter. I think it was hunter, as it was a bit glitchy for me. The museum part wouldn't walk at all, and it was a bit glitchy. Also, it got stuck and froze on the way to every hunter spot I tried. It said it was a bot busting ban.

I still find it funny that they waited 10 minutes or so before they told me to take two days. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hawk_Guide said:

It was a pretty funny ban. I haven't played for a few days, I just hopped on, ran around for a little bit thinking about what I was going to bot, then ran perfect fighter. I'm in the middle of setting it up and they ban my ass. I'm assuming it was delayed. The only script I've used recently was ProjectPact's hunter and perfect fighter. I think it was hunter, as it was a bit glitchy for me. The museum part wouldn't walk at all, and it was a bit glitchy. Also, it got stuck and froze on the way to every hunter spot I tried. It said it was a bot busting ban.

I still find it funny that they waited 10 minutes or so before they told me to take two days. 

rip my account got banned yesterday too as well as one of my friends, must have been a small wave