Probably my best run on this account yet !

Bot in a barrel

Just logged into this.

GoodRunBois.png.069a3d5137bd8bcf6d41c168345481d6.png

Well I can't complain, although I would have liked to go longer, I certainly am not stopping here. I started in 2014 and lets just say im between 3-5 bans now (to nervous to show exact amount cause of LURKERS) I am past the 2k milestone which is fantastic, esp for botting since a lot less chances for reports! Botting your main is a risky endeavor but honestly do it right, and be patient and I know you guys can keep getting your accs up there.

How I got banned:

I wasn't playing much scape / wasn't around much the entire week before my ban, and the only scripts I used were: Czars fisher, agility and I think I did some herblore in there aswell. an hour in the morning hour at night. I am 99% sure it was agility that got be smashed as thats what I was botting last and logged into a  ban from. Despite asking czar multiple times to fix it, I still take responsibility as I should have just held off / bought another agility script that was being more closely maintained. Either way still got lots of XP using his script and a few others. HAPPY BOTTING ! See you all next summer :p

• Like 4

czar is a good scripter I think but his scripts seem shitty on purpose if that makes sense lol.

2 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Nice run, you should have requested a refund for the script or reported it to me. :)

btw I did that to you mald and you never refunded. however, I'm still open to one! have a script I never use.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

pretty impressive, was it all from level 1 stats or did you bot an acc that was already trained a bit?

When I started the account a few years ago I didn't actually want to play, but an IRL friend kept hammering on me to play with him. Not taking it seriously I botted every F2P stat I could expecting a ban. 70+ in all almost all f2p's other then stuff like RC etc. At one point I botted WC from 41-75 at willows near rimmongton all in one session, still no ban. Became members and not a week later got my first ban, with a paid script no less.

Anyways, I'de say overall the accounts 70-75% botted 25-30% legit. I did most quests and did a few skills 75+ legit, and I AFK with it when I am doing online stuff at different money making methods, I feel so long as your actual botting habits are good you can get away with putting in minimal effort in an account. Patience is honestly the key to a succesful botting career, I was just foolish and decided to use a script I knew I should have held off on, regretting it to an extant since I am betting I coulda got another 10m XP. Ohwell whatchu goonna do :p

20 minutes ago, Bot in a barrel said:

When I started the account a few years ago I didn't actually want to play, but an IRL friend kept hammering on me to play with him. Not taking it seriously I botted every F2P stat I could expecting a ban. 70+ in all almost all f2p's other then stuff like RC etc. At one point I botted WC from 41-75 at willows near rimmongton all in one session, still no ban. Became members and not a week later got my first ban, with a paid script no less.

Anyways, I'de say overall the accounts 70-75% botted 25-30% legit. I did most quests and did a few skills 75+ legit, and I AFK with it when I am doing online stuff at different money making methods, I feel so long as your actual botting habits are good you can get away with putting in minimal effort in an account. Patience is honestly the key to a succesful botting career, I was just foolish and decided to use a script I knew I should have held off on, regretting it to an extant since I am betting I coulda got another 10m XP. Ohwell whatchu goonna do :p

I'm in the same boat as you my friend, got a 2 day ban from using a script I knew wasn't very good. These are the stats now

https://gyazo.com/3439dda76c39eaf3fe6a8ff738b493a7

• Like 1