Stealth Quester Instant Ban?

9nine9

Your IP has been clearly Flagged, so your new accounts will just get instant banned once you start the same exact script up from what you've been previously botting, lol. When you've been IP flagged only way is either using proxies to bot, or using old accounts and botting 'Smartly', your new accounts will more than likely always get banned running scripts from now, try making an account and playing legit for 20+ days, they may not see as it as a botting fresh account then, but highly unlikely to be safe from botting now. Just a thought 

1 minute ago, RuneOllie said:

Your IP has been clearly Flagged, so your new accounts will just get instant banned once you start the same exact script up from what you've been previously botting, lol. When you've been IP flagged only way is either using proxies to bot, or using old accounts and botting 'Smartly', your new accounts will more than likely always get banned running scripts from now, try making an account and playing legit for 20+ days, they may not see as it as a botting fresh account then, but highly unlikely to be safe from botting now. Just a thought 

This ^

1 minute ago, RuneOllie said:

I guess I'll look into a proxy. Too bad I just deemed the account worthy of a bond last night. With my luck I expected this lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seeker said:

I don't. VPN's especially free ones are widely used.

42 minutes ago, artski12 said:

Wouldnt be surprised if even the free vpns are already flagged.

Good point but there are millions of IP's to connect to, even if it's not a mainstream VPN service you could probably use a friends network to set up a VPN.

• Alek locked this topic