Satire's Firemaker

Satire

mVGOn6a.png

Because there's a lack of free FM'ing scripts, I decided to make one. It's a basic script that lights up any log you want. If there's more interest, I'll make it into a more advanced script with a GUI (supporting more than 1 location).

There's no GUI because there's no point of it, really. It is a completely random script, it will walk randomly within the area I pre-defined and get a line, burn them logs and then repeat. It detects if there's a fire in a tile and will skip that tile and continue. I've added checks to make sure it is a walkable tile (so you it won't get stuck trying to walk to an unwalkable tile). 

The script will automatically log out after there's no more logs left!

How to use: Have a tinderbox in your inventory and logs (the log you want to burn). The script will automatically grab the first log from your inventory and use that specific log type from then on out.

Supported Locations

Grand Exchange

Video demonstration: 

Download

Edited by Satire
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Twisted Staff said:

what if you have different logs in bank?

It doesn't matter. As long as you have the logs that you want to burn in your inventory, it'll burn them and them only. It will not burn all the logs from your bank (do-able) but I'd rather make it task based than anything. But I currently don't have any plans for making it task based.

For example:

If you have magic logs and then logs, it will burn the magic logs only, it will not try to burn the logs and it will not bank the logs either. So it will have 1 spot taken. 
Basically, it'll grab the logs from the very first inventory slot.

The more interest, the more advanced I'll make it(as I've stated in OP).

Edited by Satire