questions about selling gold

CrushedRs

I have a bit to much gold on my runescape account and i was planning to sell it. To all you gold sellers out there:

how do you keep the gold? do you have like 2b spread out on 15 differnt accounts or just 1-5.

if you were to sell a bigger amount of gold do you do it through the duel arena or just 1-3 trades

it it "safer" to sell gold on  accounts that i play on rather then newer ones? 

if someone wants to buy 20m should i trade over 20m to a newer account and use that account to trade?

ty for answering if you do

25 minutes ago, CrushedRs said:

I have a bit to much gold on my runescape account and i was planning to sell it. To all you gold sellers out there:

how do you keep the gold? do you have like 2b spread out on 15 differnt accounts or just 1-5.

if you were to sell a bigger amount of gold do you do it through the duel arena or just 1-3 trades

if someone wants to buy 20m should i trade over 20m to a newer account and use that account to trade?

It's not wise to keep large amounts of gold on one single account. You'd want to keep them on clean mules with no record of RWT'ing or botting.

Out of honesty, you can just trade them directly and ask them to add in some random items. Done that for years and never had an issue (selling privately).

You have the same risk for a RWT ban rather it's a new account or a veteran account. It's just like botting, if you load the bot client up you're putting your account at risk for a botting ban. Same applies for RWT, each time you do it you put yourself at risk. So use mules.

If you were going to sell the said 20m, I'd suggest keeping a 100m+ stock or so on a mule that's clean (no botting, no RWT activity) and use that mule for a handful of RWT's then swap mules by making a new account. Don't risk your main. 

8 minutes ago, NoJoke said:

It's not wise to keep large amounts of gold on one single account. You'd want to keep them on clean mules with no record of RWT'ing or botting.

Out of honesty, you can just trade them directly and ask them to add in some random items. Done that for years and never had an issue (selling privately).

You have the same risk for a RWT ban rather it's a new account or a veteran account. It's just like botting, if you load the bot client up you're putting your account at risk for a botting ban. Same applies for RWT, each time you do it you put yourself at risk. So use mules.

If you were going to sell the said 20m, I'd suggest keeping a 100m+ stock or so on a mule that's clean (no botting, no RWT activity) and use that mule for a handful of RWT's then swap mules by making a new account. Don't risk your main. 

so is my main safe if i have the majority of the cash on it and trade over 100m to a mule and use the mule to rwt? when im done trading with that mule ill make another one and put 100m on the new one and so on

6 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Sell all the gold at once to a big company like @Probemas

im in no rush to sell it and i would like atleast 1m/$ which most big companys dont do

Just now, CrushedRs said:

so is my main safe if i have the majority of the cash on it and trade over 100m to a mule and use the mule to rwt? when im done trading with that mule ill make another one and put 100m on the new one and so on

im in no rush to sell it and i would like atleast 1m/$ which most big companys dont do

Good luck not getting recovered 

52 minutes ago, CrushedRs said:

I'm also interested in this.

I think is safer to use staking... i bot with high level mage accounts and i can stake them and sell the cash. I can't think of any way Jagex may be able to flag my Main with RWT when i'm only staking... even if i'm staking bots lol.

Edited by castelxxd

15 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

I'm also interested in this.

I think is safer to use staking... i bot with high level mage accounts and i can stake them and sell the cash. I can't think of any way Jagex may be able to flag my Main with RWT when i'm only staking... even if i'm staking bots lol.

It does make sense but i have no clue about it whatsoever lol. However it would require both parties to have decent accounts to stake on so that might be a problem