Client possibly detectable

oceanuus

1 hour ago, Fishing said:

+1

Client detection is not even a thing so shh pls. Ty

EDIT: Also like most of all bans come on thursdays n mondays.

Its just a delayed ban 

Client detection IS a thing. This was proven by A Friend being banned using the HD client, not even botting. 

Although it may not be an instant "log in through a 3rd party client = insta ban" thing, I'm pretty sure your account is at least flagged depending on the client on you log in from.

Google: Reddit A friend banned.

2 hours ago, gearing said:

look, i can sell you snake oil against bans, but it wont cure sheer ignorance - the client is detectable (sic!)

All clients are lmao. That's like the first thing the system detects don't it? 

2 hours ago, Void said:

just check woodcutting xp every now and then and you'll be good :doge:

Don't forget to rotate the screen one inch every few minutes :doge: 

53 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

Client detection IS a thing. This was proven by A Friend being banned using the HD client, not even botting. 

Although it may not be an instant "log in through a 3rd party client = insta ban" thing, I'm pretty sure your account is at least flagged depending on the client on you log in from.

Google: Reddit A friend banned.

Pls stop

he got banned cause jagex dont want people to use oshd and they knew he used it cause he is the biggest rs youtuber.

Just an "Iconic ban", no one else has been banned using it.

Ppl saying they got banned from oshd is just botters trying to fool jagex in hope of an unban.

4 minutes ago, Fishing said:

Pls stop

he got banned cause jagex dont want people to use oshd and they knew he used it cause he is the biggest rs youtuber.

Ppl saying they got banned from oshd is just botters trying to fool jagex in hope of an unban.

OSHD injects though, I can see why it can be detected as a bot client. Then again I've played legitimately on a bot client as a test and nothing happened so you might be right. 

1 minute ago, Fishing said:

Trust me client detection is just bullshit jagex made up to scare noob botters.

From observation after 7 years of botting, they just recently did it manually. Sometimes they'll do manual bans like they did with "A Friend" in regards to his OSHD usage- however I think he honestly botted to get higher stats on his ironman for more views.

Anyways, it seems that *any* client is detected- but you can play on virtually any client without getting banned. There's something when running scripts that triggers it. I know Jagex can read specific file locations and so forth, it's in their terms of service- therefore it's possible for them to see what's going on in certain file locations. If something is injected into the game, I'm sure they will know right away causing an instant flag. A ban is usually inevitable, however botted on many accounts scarcely without a ban even during bad times like thursday and monday which makes me wonder if it's timed- if you bot for an X amount of time it'll trigger a system to give you a delayed ban.

However, with accounts that were registered a long time ago and have decent stats I rarely see them getting hit with the banhammer. Could this be due to the fact if you actually spend money on the game they will want to keep you in longer by just giving you a slap on the wrist with a 2-day ban before a perma or not at all? Happens a lot. 

58 minutes ago, Fishing said:

Pls stop

42 minutes ago, NoJoke said:

From observation after 7 years of botting, they just recently did it manually. Sometimes they'll do manual bans like they did with "A Friend" in regards to his OSHD usage- however I think he honestly botted to get higher stats on his ironman for more views.

Anyways, it seems that *any* client is detected- but you can play on virtually any client without getting banned. There's something when running scripts that triggers it. I know Jagex can read specific file locations and so forth, it's in their terms of service- therefore it's possible for them to see what's going on in certain file locations. If something is injected into the game, I'm sure they will know right away causing an instant flag. A ban is usually inevitable, however botted on many accounts scarcely without a ban even during bad times like thursday and monday which makes me wonder if it's timed- if you bot for an X amount of time it'll trigger a system to give you a delayed ban.

However, with accounts that were registered a long time ago and have decent stats I rarely see them getting hit with the banhammer. Could this be due to the fact if you actually spend money on the game they will want to keep you in longer by just giving you a slap on the wrist with a 2-day ban before a perma or not at all? Happens a lot.