how is the osrs botting scene?

ibotos

2 minutes ago, ez11 said:

i got maxed meele on my main with fruityNMZ.

But if you are always watching anyways why dont you just afk NMZ legitimate? Its only like 2 or 3 clicks every minute

i wanna be able to play other games while i bot this in the background, i won't constantly be watching the screen but will be able to look at it like 1 to evry 5 minutes

13 minutes ago, ibotos said:

i wanna be able to play other games while i bot this in the background, i won't constantly be watching the screen but will be able to look at it like 1 to evry 5 minutes

I mostly AFK NMZ when playing other games, I just tank the enemies with absorptions and refill the absorption meter once every 15/20 minutes or something. You can also take Dwarven Cake to lower HP to stay a little longer.

29 minutes ago, ibotos said:

i have a legit account i want to bot, get some str levels in etc..

i have a 2nd monitor so i can watch the account and won't do the afk botting shit i did when i first joined 

will i be able to bot safely without a ban? the account is my main and i put some time into it

Better not risk it, just afk nmz, since you have a second monitor, it shouldnt be too hard!

Some golden rules if you want to keep the chances of bans as low as possible.

1 Dont bot longer than 6 hours a day, take breaks of 30-45mins every 2-3 hours.

2. Dont bot more than 4-5 days a week.

3. Don't bot at jagex office hours. 06:00 am gmt - 17:00 pm gmt

Years of botting many bans and a few max accounts later gave me the experience to bot without bans now. Monitoring helps but isn't really needed if you have a script that doesnt bug or glitch out like fruitys nmz, happy botting mate.

Edited by mercylad

2 hours ago, ibotos said:

i have a legit account i want to bot, get some str levels in etc..

i have a 2nd monitor so i can watch the account and won't do the afk botting shit i did when i first joined 

will i be able to bot safely without a ban? the account is my main and i put some time into it

Use premium scripts: Fruit NMZ, Perfect Fighter. 99 Strength should be reachable without ban.