Excellent Agility

Chris

On 5/16/2020 at 12:53 PM, Zgerstmyer said:

Just bought the script, love it so far. Would you mind adjusting the wilderness course so that the bot clicks on the pipe (after the rock climb) instead of the minimap, and then the pipe? it causes a small delay that looks a little bit strange since players dont normally stop before they get to the pipe, as its only a few tiles away. Thanks! :)

I will have to take a look sometime this weekend when I find a account for it! Sorry for no reply!

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 10:02 PM, Zgerstmyer said:

When doing the pollniveach agility course, it wont loot the mark of grace that sits on the table next to the monkey bars. Really dips the marks of grace per hour

Yes this is a known issue that I forgot about. I have it in my todo notes. Will make a change in the code today

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 7:19 PM, perkacets said:

for some reason the script is not running correctly right now it will go like 5 laps in canifis and then I tried varrock and it will go halfway thru coarse then it rotates camera left to right over and over and just stands? I need your help! fix please 

Sorry about this. My discord bot has been down the past week so I didnt get to see this message.

Are you still having issues?
Are you using fixed mode in the runescape settings?

• Token locked this topic