Excellent Agility

Chris

On 2/20/2019 at 4:19 AM, caesar78 said:

Is it possible to add an option to select the percentage it eats at as my character is 10 hp and keeps dying in wildy course. Also the bot clicks on the cake straight after clicking on the obstacle resulting in not processing the heal till later on in the course which may be too late as I get stacked out by the skeletons 

Sorry for a late reply. Been really busy with other things. I will modify the GUI and existing code to accommodate personalized healing percentage.

On 2/23/2019 at 3:44 PM, theericeboy said:

Does it support Seer's teleport

It does not at the moment. If I could get a hold of a account with the requirements I could add it quickly.

On 3/13/2019 at 9:21 PM, headphonesynergy said:

Where am I supposed to place the alchables? I can't seem to find out how to do that

EDIT: I had to use my computer to see the GIF. Works as advertised thanks!

On 3/21/2019 at 7:41 PM, inno420 said:

Great script!

Thank you for the feedback :) . Please let me know of any bugs and I will apply fixes ASAP

• 1 month later...

Sooo how do I start alch?
I am doing the Falador course, I got the fire staff and runes In my inventory, also I have the items noted but it doesn't start.
(There is no GIF showing which slot the item has to be in)

(edit)
I found it, Add-blocker did it, it works now thanks :)

Good script very solid, although it does use the mini-map quite often even if the next jump/climb is right in front of you :)
Still love it.

Edited by danny van bergen
NVM
  • Heart 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2019 at 3:38 PM, piperlesniper said:

What slots the alch slot?

On 7/14/2019 at 3:44 PM, piperlesniper said:

found the gif but it still doesnt alch

Should  have a staff of fire and nature runes available in the inventory before starting the script.

it will output if "alch: true" if it was successful at enabling the mode. You will also need to place the alchable item in the same slot when you see the GIF in the main thread.

• 1 month later...
  • Token locked this topic