My Mining Rig Build Project

Jordan

20 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Check it out. 6 hour average of 2,741 H/s

https://zec.nanopool.org/account/t1VYvy4f8UUEqnueSsrfJqBFtJiob4UFahi

456-478H/s per card. I'm ecstatic with my overclock and it's performance. Didn't think I would be making this much. 

You're better off buying a gunbot license from me and run it 24/7 with profit every single trade you do without having your GPU's taking any damage at all.

2 minutes ago, Alen said:

Hide contents

Balance 17/8/17 8:30PM
924bf65a45.png

Balance 18/8/17 7:30AM
7e5b065518.png

Balance 21/8/17 1.30PM
9d4997ef6c.png

Balance 26/8/17 3.30PM
699af87581.png

Balance 27/8/17 3.30PM
b2dededdd7.png

I am happy to verify my trade history and logs if there is any doubt :)
Basically how the bot works
c016ff247a.png

Add me on skype, I have a bitcoin to throw around. 

iminjured15

Now that I'm mining ZEC payouts are a lot quicker. I have received 10 pays totaling .1158 in a little under 3.5 days of mining. This is $28.74. From now on I think I'll do monthly updates on my profit per month unless I change anything crazy. Unfortunately mining returns slowed down but this is still more than I would be making with SIA + ETH. If I had an uptime of 24/7 I would make a bit more, but I have about a 90-95% uptime. It's actually difficult to achieve 100% up time between automatic reboots, unexpected crashes, tuning & refinements, loss of power, fuse pops. I'm hoping to continue to iron out these issues as they come. 

YEtZOLf.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Jordan  wouldn't it be better for your computer to be placed to a slightly higher ground level? the airvent-tubing-computer is like at the same level. When it rains wouldn't there be a chance for water to enter the airvent?

EDIT: looked at your picture a second time. your computer is at a sliiiiiiightly lower ground level.

KvHWD4Y.jpg

Edited by fstyle

On 10/16/2017 at 8:21 AM, fstyle said:

@Jordan  wouldn't it be better for your computer to be placed to a slightly higher ground level? the airvent-tubing-computer is like at the same level. When it rains wouldn't there be a chance for water to enter the airvent?

EDIT: looked at your picture a second time. your computer is at a sliiiiiiightly lower ground level.

The vent has a door and a cover that makes sure no water gets in.