Spreading Democracy Around The World

mercylad

Can we stop spreading Democracy please? I think the world is officially Democratic by now.

Take a look at some of the country's we've been spreading Democracy too. Before and after. I think if we keep going on spreading more Democracy that shit will bounce. 

Once day Democracy will come to our countrys don't you think so?

CUDFhHlU8AA00XN.jpg

15 minutes ago, m4tis said:

So slavery is better than Democracy?

Does this sound like slavery to you? If so count me in for slavery.

muammargaddafi-demonised-by-the-west-but

Guess what religion banned out slavery and gave women rights 1300 years before the West came to it. Just make a wild guess, alright it's Islam mate. Those countrys are all Islamic countrys if you didn't know yet.

Btw aren't you a slave of the Petro Dollar?

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

It's ticking fam, tick, tick, tick, tick. If I didn't know better I'd say it sounds like the ticking of a bomb. I hope I don't have to explain to you what bombs do when the ticking ends.

Edited by mercylad

20 minutes ago, jesenican said:

lets pray they dont find oil in europe

worry not, nobody wants your mountains:troll: only gorenje

34 minutes ago, mercylad said:

Can we stop spreading Democracy please? I think the world is officially Democratic by now.

Take a look at some of the country's we've been spreading Democracy too. Before and after. I think if we keep going on spreading more Democracy that shit will bounce. 

CUDFhHlU8AA00XN.jpg

care to elaborate?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mercylad said:

Does this sound like slavery to you? If so count me in for slavery.

muammargaddafi-demonised-by-the-west-but

Guess what religion banned out slavery and gave women rights 1300 years before the West came to it. Just make a wild guess, alright it's Islam mate. Those countrys are all Islamic countrys if you didn't know yet.

Btw aren't you a slave of the Petro Dollar?

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

It's ticking fam, tick, tick, tick, tick. If I didn't know better I'd say it sounds like the ticking of a bomb. I hope I don't have to explain to you what bombs do when the ticking ends.

Do you know the definition of rights or are you retarded? Women in Islamic countries have no rights and probably had it worse off 1300 years ago than they do now. The only right women in islamic countries have is the right to be treated like shit by males.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mercylad said:

CUDFhHlU8AA00XN.jpg

Here is some before and after for you

72c6f3be818c7fd8f3608c1194e4414c705.pnga8d4bf4671bde7b4c3bb6ec664944319887.jpg

Feels bad man

American Democracy helped Lithuania get rid of Russians. 

And don't fucking talk about woman right's if you dont know anything about it.

Edited by m4tis

24 minutes ago, gearing said:

worry not, nobody wants your mountains:troll: only gorenje

care to elaborate?

If you knew world history and would care contemplating about what's told to you instead of just taking it as it is, you'd know that Lybia was nothing but a desert land 40 years ago son. Who pumped out those citys from the ground? Look up world debth count till 10 years ago and see which country's in the world were debt free fam.

You can look up those facts, go do your own research I'm not here to teach people who couldn't care less about learning. I'm just here to say that the world has had enough of Democracy before it hits my own country.

16 minutes ago, IDontEvenBot said:

Do you know the definition of rights or are you retarded? Women in Islamic countries have no rights and probably had it worse off 1300 years ago than they do now. The only right women in islamic countries have is the right to be treated like shit by males.

Do you know the definition of 1300 years ago? Islamic countrys in the modern world aren't what they used to be. A few centurys ago things were diffrent. Not one Islamic country in the world is governed correctly through the right perception of the Koran now a days. We were the ones protecting Christians and non believers when they were attacked. That's the right perception, not vise versa.

As for the rights of the women, untill a few decades ago you thought women didn't even have the right to vote. As for Islam, women can do anything that a man also can, both the rights of man and women are practicly the same in the Koran. Wether this is being followed or not, that would be man's own fault. We've been told the right way it's our choice wether we choose to follow that right path or stay among the ignorant. Ignorant is bliss they say, but I couldn't disagree more. Stupidness is bliss, because that's when you don't know any better. When you're ignorant, you do know better but you fail to act and that my friend could come to cost you dearly.

Edited by mercylad

10 minutes ago, m4tis said:

72c6f3be818c7fd8f3608c1194e4414c705.pnga8d4bf4671bde7b4c3bb6ec664944319887.jpg

Feels bad man

Once again, consquences of WW2 which Islam had nothing to do with. Learn from your history rather than repeating it fool. Also while you're at it also learn to crop your images.

Btw, that's Soviet Russia's doing probably which doesn't have much to do with modern Russia imo. Also when you take that into perception and compare it to the 80+ countrys the USA invaded in the meantime, it's like comparing a fly with an elephant.

Edited by mercylad

5 minutes ago, mercylad said:

If you knew world history and would care contemplating about what's told to you instead of just taking it as it is, you'd know that Lybia was nothing but a desert land 40 years ago son. Who pumped out those citys from the ground? Look up world debth count till 10 years ago and see which country's in the world were debt free fam.

You can look up those facts, go do your own research I'm not here to teach people who couldn't care less about learning. I'm just here to say that the world has had enough of Democracy before it hits my own country.

Do you know the definition of 1300 years ago? Islamic countrys in the modern world aren't what they used to be. A few centurys ago things were diffrent. Not one Islamic country in the world is governed correctly through the right perception of the Koran now a days. We were the ones protecting Christians and non believers when they were attacked. That's the right perception, not vise versa.

As for the rights of the women, untill a few decades ago you thought women didn't even have the right to vote. As for Islam, women can do anything that a man also can, both the rights of man and women are practicly the same in the Koran. Wether this is being followed or not, that would be man's own fault. We've been told the right way it's our choice wether we choose to follow that right path or stay among the ignorant. Ignorant is bliss they say, but I couldn't disagree more. Stupidness is bliss, because that's when you don't know any better. When you're ignorant, you do know better but you fail to act and that my friend could come to cost you dearly.

why pay for oil when we can go and take it

58941c50926f6_iloled.jpg.26ef1262ec62d72faa982f1effb752d1.jpg

• Like 1