Islam - Fighting Propaganda with Truth

Team Cape

34 minutes ago, MLK said:

If you can't explain why such a high percentage of terrorists are Muslims with out blaming the victims. Then i'm clearly 100% right. :) 

@Imateamcape

Where's the hordes of fat ginger kids that got bullied in school roaming around the planet with suicide vests on :D 

Because there's a minority of muslims, who are obviously similar to yourself, and have completely misinterpreted what the Quran and indeed Islam as a religion stand for. These people are the terrorists, and the fact that you can blatantly slander a religion and it's beliefs sat behind your computer makes you a terrorist. But a cowardly one at that.

I feel so much hate coming from this kid @Imateamcape

Take a chillpill fam, there are over 1 billion muslims around the world. If they believed what you're shitting right here you'd be dead by now. It's the fastest growing religion in the world for a reason. If you don't want to believe than don't, but we don't need people like you to bash on other people their religion or opinion. I couldn't care less about what you believe in or what any one else believes in. From my part you could go pray to the devil himself, it doesn't bother me. We will only warn you of what's to come. Apperently you're bothered by what's to come hense why you're spreading these propaganda and lies. Just take a chillpill and move on, no one cares about what you're thinking about them or other people. You're insignificant even on these forums where you have a rank, let alone in the big and wide world mate;)

Btw if you want to argue on why the world's fucktup right now I'd beat your ass on it. It's probably because some countrys think it's OK to go and spread 'democracy' around the world. Who created ISIS. USA did by invading IRAQ. Who destroyed Lybia and Afghanistan? USA and their allies did. Which country in the world has been invading over 80 diffrent countrys after WW2? You can guess who. I sure know that Russia isn't half as bad as the big boogieman in the West. We could be playing the blame game for days here but just let us look at the facts and judge based on those. 

Btw past century was the bloodiest century in the human history and guess what dipshit, Islam had nothing to do with it.

Just some facts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

Edited by mercylad

38 minutes ago, insection said:

Mohammad had sex with a 12yr old girl and married her when she was 9 LOL.

Funny how muslims say "oh but things were different back then girls reached puberty quicker" blah blah

Really? Is it normal for a 40yr old cock to touch a 12yr old? That's why rape is such a big problem in those dirty muzo countries cause they look at girls like property to be owned.

Mohammad = Pedophile

All religion = BS

There is no heaven/hell when you die thats it. And yes your ancestor was a chimp

/thread.

Already answered this. It's a pretty faulty argument.

36 minutes ago, Mainio said:

I live in finland and here has been 0 terrorist attacks yet.

I bet now when we are taking those fucking muslims it takes approx 1-2 years and attacks are happening here and we are in news just like the other countrys where those fucktards are doing terrorist attacks

Tbt to the 80 Muslim children killed by a right-wing terrorist in Finland. 

35 minutes ago, MLK said:

Thank you, that's it in a nutshell. 

Yep! Higher the % of Muslims = Higher the % of attacks

But I feel like Finland might be kinda like Poland and not let this happen :) 

The UK and France and etc are way too left wing. 

GG @Imateamcape

lol please respond to my first post. 100 posts in and you still havent even talked about it lmaooooo

23 minutes ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Married a 6 year old, "beheaded hundreds of jews in one day", owned slaves, etc, is literally a pedophile.

Your entire argument behind the factual statement that the Quran calls for the deaths of non-believers is that...in one of the several examples of this, ONE is taken out of context. 

Already answered this. 2nd page.

11 minutes ago, mercylad said:

Bruce-Lee-Quotes-A-wise-man-can-learn-moFor this reason I won't be arguing like minded people as you. @Imateamcape

Ignorant people are gonna be ignorant, not much we can do about it except spread the truth, so they don't misinform :) 

I feel so much hate coming from this kid @Imateamcape

Take a chillpill fam, there are over 1 billion muslims around the world. If they believed what you're shitting right here you'd be dead by now. It's the fastest growing religion in the world for a reason. If you don't want to believe than don't, but we don't need people like you to bash on other people their religion or opinion. I couldn't care less about what you believe in or what any one else believes in. From my part you could go pray to the devil himself, it doesn't bother me. We will only warn you of what's to come. Apperently you're bothered by what's to come hense why you're spreading these propaganda and lies. Just take a chillpill and move on, no one cares about what you're thinking about them or other people. You're insignificant even on these forums where you have a rank, let alone in the big and wide world mate;)

Btw if you want to argue on why the world's fucktup right now I'd beat your ass on it. It's probably because some countrys think it's OK to go and spread 'democracy' around the world. Who created ISIS. USA did by invading IRAQ. Who destroyed Lybia and Afghanistan? USA and their allies did. Which country in the world has been invading over 80 diffrent countrys after WW2? You can guess who. I sure know that Russia isn't half as bad as the big boogieman in the West. We could be playing the blame game for days here but just let us look at the facts and judge based on those. 

Btw past century was the bloodiest century in the human history and guess what dipshit, Islam had nothing to do with it.

Just some facts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

libya.jpg

Edited by mercylad

4 minutes ago, Volta said:

I just read the part where someone yelled "allah hu akbar", heard a boom, and that was it.

I just heard some bullits waking me up in the middle of the night, walked to my parents room to find out my whole family was dead. Walked outside and saw the entire city was just but dirt and dead people. I walk a bit further and see soldiers with the USA flag on their arms. What do I do now.

Edited by mercylad

2 minutes ago, mercylad said:

I just heard some bullits waking me up in the middle of the night, walked to my parents room to find out my whole family was dead. Walked outside and saw the entire city was just but dirt and dead people. I walk a bit further and see soldiers with the USA flag on their arms. What do I do now.

yell "allah hu akbar" at the top of ur lungs, what else would u do?

• Like 1

• Saiyan locked this topic