PC for 40 Prayer FCape?

DyQuest

It should be no difference from 40 prayer as I've never heard of anyone using protect from melee during fight caves, hit up @Pink Clay, he's done a few for me and has plenty of vouches.

Be careful using @Hokage's services, one of his workers just got caught using a bot during a service that was supposed to be done by hand

Edited by LeBron
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, LeBron said:

It should be no difference from 40 prayer as I've never heard of anyone using protect from melee during fight caves lol

Be careful using @Hokage's services, one of his workers just got caught using a bot during a service that was supposed to be done by hand

Yeah, I know the situation. I trust Hokage for the most part. It wasn't his personal doing. 

33 minutes ago, LeBron said:

It should be no difference from 40 prayer as I've never heard of anyone using protect from melee during fight caves, hit up @Pink Clay, he's done a few for me and has plenty of vouches.

Feels bad :( i hope my reputation isn't completely destroyed because of this.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 0:48 AM, DyQuest said:

Title. Looking to get fcape at 40 prayer atm. If it's a big difference from 43 I'll just grind that.

1 def 75 ranged 40 prayer I'll do it for $15,90 or 14.5m no bots and no def xp guarranted

On 7/3/2017 at 1:03 AM, LeBron said:

Protect from melee is very useful especially on low hp pures

SYSM service also got one of my potential customers 2 def during questing or powerleveling service can't remember atm 95 ranged 90 str 1 def pure went to hell, I will do the cape personally

My skype ID is live:zuzel14 or if you'd like to go ahead and place an order you can do it on my website www.sparta.rs/fire-cape-service

This was unexpected. I'll decide tonight. I already accidentally got 45 defense exp from misclicking defensive fire blast. Luckily I only casted like two spells before I noticed. So I'm very close to 2 defense and would be pretty upset to hit it. Sure at max combat it doesn't affect much but it's a major eye sore and I'd give up on the account completely just because its so annoying to look at for me personally. 

Will message via skype