A Follow Up to The Recent Service "Scandal"

Myoboku

1 minute ago, Myoboku said:

I get that, but I've been depressive lately and helping Koont out would probably help me out... and RuneScape is life, the fuck I look like doing outside? PFFFFFT.

somewhere out in the world, theres someone exactly like you and he went trough exactly the same things as you. He made it trough tho, have some faith :)

Yeah, you're right.. but being blindly fucked over sucks. [It's why I've been depressive.]

So, even though this is just a video game, I know Koont feels shitty, and I just wanna remind him that there are people that are willing to make sacrifices for the greater good... Call me a modern-day runescape hero

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Myoboku said:

Yeah, you're right.. but being blindly fucked over sucks. [It's why I've been depressive.]

So, even though this is just a video game, I know Koont feels shitty, and I just wanna remind him that there are people that are willing to make sacrifices for the greater good... Call me a modern-day runescape hero

good on you man, I just won a chargeback from a scam quiter too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Myoboku said:

We need more modern day heros thanks