How to disable external mouse?

Doflamingo

You're pretty pretentious considering that you don't know the fundamentals of inheritance as discussed in your client suggestion here. To answer your specific question, when a script is started the client automatically sets input to disabled. As a scripter you can only check if the input is enabled or disabled, from there you can perhaps stop the script and give a warning message. The client does not allow scripters to override any user settings. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Doflamingo said:

And you buy scripts, while I make them. Reading an API has nothing to do with Java, you can read all the API, but it won't mean you can build the program. Plus, you don't even need to use those dialogue classes, you can simply say type (space) /** Which is more fucken efficient dumbasses */ , and btw, no1 solved this question yet, and you are a nobody.

Loser.

:???:

private boolean canReadAPI = false;
private boolean isDoflamingoRetarded = true;

if (canReadAPI) {
	isDoflamingoRetarded = false;
} else {
	log("Stfu you pleb, it's not more efficient, it's just more likely to break.")
}

:ditto: (I write my own scripts xxxx)

11 hours ago, Alek said:

You're pretty pretentious considering that you don't know the fundamentals of inheritance as discussed in your client suggestion here. To answer your specific question, when a script is started the client automatically sets input to disabled. As a scripter you can only check if the input is enabled or disabled, from there you can perhaps stop the script and give a warning message. The client does not allow scripters to override any user settings. 

I don't know inheritance LMAO, what's a pillar of programming? Jesus retards, no wonder why you guys don't produce shit, you just talk shit on forums, on my first day I am more capable of more scripts than you can make in your entire life. and Jamie is an idiot. Jamie doesn't even know what a selection statement is, just a wanna be coder who thinks they know how to code because they learned 3 primitive types. 

Let's play The Who can code game

private SmartOne doflamingoObject;

private DumbOne heyImJamieObject;

public static <E extends Smart> boolean isSmart(E o1) { return true; }

public static void main(String[] args) { // Bet you still haven't learned how to use command-line arguments lol

// object instantiation ignored

isSmart(doflamingoObject); // returns true

isSmart(heyImJamieObject); // compiler error, Jamie is not of the smart type

}

Edited by Doflamingo

5 minutes ago, Doflamingo said:

I don't know inheritance LMAO, what's a pillar of programming? Jesus retards, no wonder why you guys don't produce shit, you just talk shit on forums, on my first day I am more capable of more scripts than you can make in your entire life. and Jamie is an idiot. Jamie doesn't even know what a selection statement is, just a wanna be coder who thinks they know how to code because they learned 3 primitive types. 

As a Java god you should write your own client using JavaFX (of course the non-existent version that doesn't inherit Swing).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alek said:

As a Java god you should write your own client using JavaFX (of course the non-existent version that doesn't inherit Swing).

You are a nobody, keep hating, I haven't been programming for more than a year and I'm not only smarter, but better than all of you sad saps who dream of making bots that can kill zulrah, or pk on their own. That to me which is easy. Why don't I write my own javaFX client ? Because that's a waste of opportunity cost, I'm making more money doing other things, thanks.

Edited by Doflamingo

3 minutes ago, Doflamingo said:

You are a nobody, keep hating, I haven't been programming for more than a year and I'm not only smarter, but better than all of you sad saps who dream of making bots that can kill zulrah, or pk on their own. That to me which is easy. Why don't I write my own javaFX client ? Because that's a waste of opportunity cost, I'm making more money doing other things, thanks.

We have a Zulrah script; also you needed help reading and writing to a file. Sorry but you're a worse troll than dmmslaver, go over to a competitor bot because I don't want you here. Best of luck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doflamingo said:

So the opportunity cost of spamming on a forum must be good, cause you been wasting a lot of time here lol.

Also:

Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Smart

Helps to write code that actually compiles.

4 hours ago, Doflamingo said:

10/10 You're seriously a insane Java programmer, you explained what an overloaded method is so clearly. I've never heard of a overloaded method before today tbh, we never talked about it in my classes.

JK you're dumb, disable input is automatically toggled on, on start, and you explaining simple primitives and a overloaded method (which you learn in legit the first week or two of any programming course) doesn't make you good.

You'd have to use JFrame.getFrames() and filter through the frames, the frame's components, and the component's components to find the menu item for disabling input, then you'd have to send an event to it manually. Why? Because the Security Manager intentionally blocks any attempt at using reflection to solve your problem.

If you could use reflection, then you would be able to do something like:

// 1. log out all the declared fields (boolean type)
		for (Field next : bot.getClass().getDeclaredFields()) {

if (next.getType().equals(boolean.class) || next.getType().equals(Boolean.class)) {

logger.debug(next);
			}
		}

// 2. get the field itself
		try {

Field inputEnabled = bot.getClass().getDeclaredField("IIiiIiiiiiiI");

if (inputEnabled != null) {

inputEnabled.setAccessible(true);

boolean value = inputEnabled.getBoolean(null);

// 3. Toggle value
				inputEnabled.set(bot, value);
			}

} catch (Exception e) {
			logger.error(e);
		}

But again, the Security Manger would prevent this AND a script which has any use of reflection won't be submitted to the SVN (I had to rework my fletching script because of this).

• 2 weeks later...
On 29-6-2017 at 5:04 AM, Doflamingo said:

And you buy scripts, while I make them. Reading an API has nothing to do with Java, you can read all the API, but it won't mean you can build the program. Plus, you don't even need to use those dialogue classes, you can simply say type (space) /** Which is more fucken efficient dumbasses */ , and btw, no1 solved this question yet, and you are a nobody.

Loser.

If you call yourself an 'insane java programmer' I think you should rethink about your problem solving skills. You have a pretty hard time explaining the issue.