Help with data saving

Doflamingo

Just to be clear here, are you talking about using java and writing files to save data while the scripts aren't running? Because I'm trying to have my code be able to save points, it's an easy way to determine progress points/load past data. But if it's not possible, I'll simply accept it and do what's best until then... I'm sure there must be sort of way, any java programmers out here? 

I'm not really sure what you're asking in the op but you can use Writer and Reader to write and read to files respectively.

Then you can use this information to select where to start the script from. For example write the number 5 to a file, then when you run the script again read that file and you know to start from point 5.

6 hours ago, Doflamingo said:

Just to be clear here, are you talking about using java and writing files to save data while the scripts aren't running? Because I'm trying to have my code be able to save points, it's an easy way to determine progress points/load past data. But if it's not possible, I'll simply accept it and do what's best until then... I'm sure there must be sort of way, any java programmers out here? 

Java is a high level language, it doesn't take much to be proficient at it. Your script gets executed, therefore how else would you use the client to read and write files without code caving or function hooking?

5 hours ago, Alek said:

Java is a high level language, it doesn't take much to be proficient at it. Your script gets executed, therefore how else would you use the client to read and write files without code caving or function hooking?

I'm asking if you can save data, your response isn't helping it's just another question.

• Alek locked this topic