Same script - different outcome

svuno

I was wondering, how I have been able to get two different outcomes by a single script. I have my main, atm, who have been using a mining script that havent resulted in a ban (yet). And then I had my older ironman account who got permbanned while using the mining script.

I did the same thing, mined east of varrock. Yet the main account still "lives". How is that even possible? And because of the ironman ban, shouldnt my IP be flagged? How come the other account isnt banned?

Even though I only used the script in like 3-4 hours on both account, the other account seems to have survived?

1 minute ago, FuryShark said:

Why would you bot your main?

Well I consider it my main. Returned to OSRS 3 weeks ago, so I created a whole new account. The first one, was my ironman - who got perm banned by the mining script (and yes, I know it was that script - since thats the only one I used)
I did the same on the next account, but for some reason, that account survived - as stated in the earlier post.

1 minute ago, svuno said:

Well I consider it my main. Returned to OSRS 3 weeks ago, so I created a whole new account. The first one, was my ironman - who got perm banned by the mining script (and yes, I know it was that script - since thats the only one I used)
I did the same on the next account, but for some reason, that account survived - as stated in the earlier post.

It's luck.

1 minute ago, svuno said:

Ok, so considering that its luck. Would a delay ban still be possible then? The use of that mining script and another script, is like 14-15 days ago now. Have played legit ever since. 
I'm worried about my account, since I've played lots of hours the last two weeks. 

If you don't want to get banned. Just stop scripting on it now, wait like a week. Delayed bans are usually issued pretty quick. Hence why I'm telling you to wait for a week.

Just now, Visty said:

If you don't want to get banned. Just stop scripting on it now, wait like a week. Delayed bans are usually issued pretty quick. Hence why I'm telling you to wait for a week.

As I said, I haven't botted for 13-15 days now. Last time I used a script mining + fishing script (both premium / pay to use) was 13+ days ago. Meanwhile I have played legit  all the remaining 13-15 days. Thats what I'm asking :)

1 minute ago, Carti said:

if only we knew how jagex's bot busting system worked... Nope, botting is all luck. Once you bot, you're willing to risk the account. So don't bot on something you don't want to lose. I've made the mistake twice and still regret it, but wouldnt have gotten half of my total lv if I didnt bot. 

well both times u got catched? Was it in the act of botting? Or delay bans or what? Please elaborate

4 minutes ago, svuno said:

well both times u got catched? Was it in the act of botting? Or delay bans or what? Please elaborate

first main while botting second main 2 delay bans(usually given hours after you end your botting session). I've never gotten a perma ban on the first ban while I've botted on the same ip. bans are totally random, from botting combat to mining, botting PC and botting lunar spell flax make. you're never safe.

Edited by Carti

Just now, Carti said:

first main while botting second main 2 delay bans. I've never gotten a perma ban on the first one while I've botted on the same ip. bans are totally random, from botting combat to mining, botting PC and botting lunar spell flax make. you're never safe.

Well the thing is, that u never got a perma ban. The thing that I fear, is a perma ban. A 2-day ban, and never botting again - then you've got your punishment. Perm and all your work is wasted.

So first main, was instant ban while botting or what?

And second, was a 2-day ban - then u botted - and got perm? or what?

3 minutes ago, svuno said:

Well the thing is, that u never got a perma ban. The thing that I fear, is a perma ban. A 2-day ban, and never botting again - then you've got your punishment. Perm and all your work is wasted.

So first main, was instant ban while botting or what?

And second, was a 2-day ban - then u botted - and got perm? or what?

first main was while I woke up, it was banned. On both times. So couldve been delayed.

Second main, I was done with PC, bought full void. Did slayer, dced and acc disabled. month later went for 94 mage, botted 3 hours while sleeping. Went to finish task again, banned. 

All my bans were 2 days first, 2nd perma.