Highscored Players

Folk

34 minutes ago, Zulrah said:

They most likely have set Czars antiban sliders to maximum.

Probably this. The other option is that they havent seen daylight till this day yet.

Some even say they started playing rs as they were born and they shit in a bucket since going to the toilet is xpwaste. Those are just legends tho

52 minutes ago, Muffins said:

They didn't bot you imbecile. 

Stats like cooking, fletching, con, and hunter go generally pretty fast.

you might have weapons grade autism

ey bruh its a simple fucking question. You dont have to be a fucking asshole about it. and what about slayer? or any of the other skills that take forever to get there?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Folk said:

ey bruh its a simple fucking question. You dont have to be a fucking asshole about it. and what about slayer? or any of the other skills that take forever to get there?

The game has been out for 4 years so by now people will have gotten the slower 200m. I do have to be an asshole about it because people on here forget to use their fucking brains sometimes. Get some common sense.

7 minutes ago, Muffins said:

The game has been out for 4 years so by now people will have gotten the slower 200m. I do have to be an asshole about it because people on here forget to use their fucking brains sometimes. Get some common sense.

well some people like me havent played runescape since 2011. So excuse me for being out and actually living my life. 

17 minutes ago, Folk said:

well some people like me havent played runescape since 2011. So excuse me for being out and actually living my life. 

Why do you assume that playing Runescape and having a life are mutually exclusive? The whole reason people bot here is because they want to do something other than RS lol

3 minutes ago, Zapako said:

Why do you assume that playing Runescape and having a life are mutually exclusive? The whole reason people bot here is because they want to do something other than RS lol

because hes implying getting 200m xp is so simple. as to my original question... how many of those people botted that. on anothr site it said 3700+hrs to 200m fishing xp. thats just fishing. What about slayer?